OFFICIAL BLACK FRIDAY 2020 THREAD - NOVEMBER 27TH

Copped these the other day
20201123_125727.jpg

How much? I’m in the market for headphones and wireless earbuds.

A cat and a dog. The AnimalPro is the same as the Dyson Absolute, which means it comes with an additional brush head that's made for hardwood floors. That's why I bought this specific model, not just for pet hair.

What did you end up getting it for?

Ended up copping an hp chromebook from best buy, 2 sets of skullcandy wireless earbuds, and gears of War for 5 bucks. Since bf sales went live Tuesday night online I went ahead and got it out the way. I seriously considered copping a new TV since they are going dirt cheap, but I really didn't need one. Now I gotta find some cheap micro SD cards
What chromebook did you get? You mind linking it?

In the market for one for my mom

What chromebook did you get? You mind linking it?

In the market for one for my mom
No Problem. I actually ended up getting 2 of them:

The first one is the Lenovo Duet 10' chromebook.

Lenovo Duet

-This is a great all around chromebook. It comes with the tablet, a magnetic kickstand for the back, and a detachable keyboard. The specs are mid-range but it is pretty fast. It comes with 4gb of ram and 64gb of storage.

The second one is the HP x360

HP x360

This one if more for power users. It has 8 gb of ram, 64 gb of storage, and is equipped with a core i3 processor. It's a clamshell design in that you can rock it as a laptop or you can fold it over and convert it into a tablet.

One of the main reasons I brought these 2 chromebooks is because they both are usi compatible. I can buy a usi ( Universal Stylus Initiative ) stylus and it'll be compatible with both books. https://9to5google.com/2020/05/12/chrome-os-usi-stylus-hands-on/

I paid about $250 for the lenovo duet and I paid $340 for the hp ( it was an open box item that I got from best buy)

I know the audiophiles hate them but had to pull the trigger on the 50% off on Beats Studio3 at Target for the Old Lady. She has been complaining about her AirPods for months and she’s not a techie so had to keep her in the ecosystem. Just waited too long and missed out on the better colors.

Trying to get a new refrigerator for my Grandma this year

Someone please @ me if you see any deals

I bought an 85 inch Sony 85J and got a 815 refund when the price dropped. I actually got overefunded by 600 cause they used the original price of it. It was already discounted when I copped.

I really need a new laptop that won't lag like crazy and will last a few years.

Just looking for kitchen appliances this year
Need a new flat grill and probably upgrade the air fryer
Might get a new washing machine if the prices are right
Want a new vacuum too

Are laptops with that much ram gonna be in black friday sales or should I also be looking for deals on ram to install?

Are laptops with that much ram gonna be in black friday sales or should I also be looking for deals on ram to install?
Most definitely they'll be on sale this BF! 8 gigs is the bare minimum for most laptops. You can get by with 4 gigs, but that's only good for web browsing and streaming videos.

These are a couple of laps that are currently on sale for Best Buy's pre Black Friday sale.
1.JPG
2.JPG

Most definitely they'll be on sale this BF! 8 gigs is the bare minimum for most laptops. You can get by with 4 gigs, but that's only good for web browsing and streaming videos.

These are a couple of laps that are currently on sale for Best Buy's pre Black Friday sale.
1.JPG
2.JPG
Are hp's good now? Used to own some but avoided buying any of their computers the past 15 years.

Back
Top Bottom