OFFICIAL BLACK FRIDAY & HOLIDAY DEALS 2019 THREAD - NOVEMBER 29TH

The Dyson is so worth it
This, I got the V11, my girl thought $500 was too much. I copped anyway and told her I'll use the Dyson and she can continue to pull out her upright, unravel the cord, plug it in, vacuum, unplug it, ravel the cord, and haul it back to the it's spot. She never used the upright again. It's clutch. My place stays vacuumed cause its so easy to get it off it's charger, vacuum and return!

To everyone asking about .vacuums...

I was doing research and I think it all depends on your needs. I mean don't get me wrong Dyson is nice and all, but it's the name and hype that dictates their prices. And as someone said there prices have come down because other companies started making comparable or better products than them.

I was about to act a fool and pay like $200-$500 for one of those V7-V11 joints mostly because of the name and it being trendy. So started reading the comment section on slickdeals and just caught myself about to throw away money and just researched and realized I don't need no damn super duper suction man.

I have two damn mats in my apartment and just thought to myself why the hell am I going to spend so much on the Dyson when a regular degular vacuum will hold me down.

I saw someone recommended this on slickdeals and I think I'm going to roll with it for my needs and it's only $84. Yes, it's not as sleek or cool looking as the V8-V11 Dysons that hand on the wall and are cordless and looks like some **** your grandma used to vacuum with but I think it will do for just my two mats in my spot.

When the time comes I will look into something better. Here is the link if anyone else is interested. It goes live tonight at 10pm EST.

TL;DR - sometimes the most expensive isn't always the best. I learned that lesson with the damn Tempurpedic mattress.

I use an oreck commercial vacuum
strong af and good for my place which is 95% wooden floors
it’s a damn beast used for huge commercial floors
Leaves my floor cleaner than anything I’ve used before and makes vacuuming super efficient

I just want the dyson for my couch and what not...mainly for my dogs fur

anyone know or see if theres any places with a Vitamix on sale this year? Wife wants one for the new house.

If you don't have a PS4 by now, wouldn't the prudent thing to do is to wait one more year for the PS5, no?

Even if not, that's my plan lol.

If you don't have a PS4 by now, wouldn't the prudent thing to do is to wait one more year for the PS5, no?

u can probably get at least 2 years of good gaming in if you bought a switch now. New systems always have a lag period before their catalog really stacks up and we are still a year away from PS5 even dropping.

ps4 also has a dope catalog I’ve had one since launch and I’m strongly considering copping A pro this weekend because I think I’ve still got a couple years to play through my backlog before upgrading.

edit meant ps4 instead of switch

Last edited:
ninjahood ninjahood any deals

That is what I was thinking as well. New systems are coming out soon right?
Holiday 2020
u can probably get at least 2 years of good gaming in if you bought a switch now. New systems always have a lag period before their catalog really stacks up and we are still a year away from PS5 even dropping.

ps4also has a dope catalog I’ve had one since launch and I’m strongly considering copping A pro this weekend because I think I’ve still got a couple years to play through my backlog before upgrading.
I hear you on the lag period, but my purposes would mainly be Blu Ray and house decor. And of course it has backwards capability to hold me down. Can't say I'm the biggest gamer either since my PS3 doesn't get turned on anymore.

i missed the target online sale for the kids toys

anyone know or see if theres any places with a Vitamix on sale this year? Wife wants one for the new house.
idk if it's the same but costco got the ninja for sale so does kohls

Nike is having 25% off on all sale and clearance items with promo code : SEASONMVP
Went ahead and copped a pair of reflective 7's
Screenshot_20191128-092125_Samsung Internet.jpg

SmartSelect_20191128-091940_Samsung Internet.jpg

Holiday 2020

I hear you on the lag period, but my purposes would mainly be Blu Ray and house decor. And of course it has backwards capability to hold me down. Can't say I'm the biggest gamer either since my PS3 doesn't get turned on anymore.

I myself am very on and off again with gaming but I think ps4 at 200 is perfect for your needs. Ps4 isn’t backwards compatible but most people doubt that ps5 will have that capability either. I promise if u buy ps4 at this time you will have years of Blu ray and casual gaming to last you.

Leaning this way myself. May just cop the switch and some games.
i got FOMO

this has never happened to me before on black friday
Was feeling this way given I did no research, barely been in this or other threads, and woke up late today.

Gonna cop an A/C though.

Back
Top Bottom