OFFICIAL BLACK FRIDAY & HOLIDAY DEALS 2019 THREAD - NOVEMBER 29TH

Copped me a 50" 4k TV and a all digital Xbox for me and a tablet for my daughter I'm done for black Friday.

$1.99/month for 12 months (not the ad-free version tho :frown:)

I had the 99 cent deal last year, do you have to use a new email address?

Copped earlier tonight
20191128_215002.jpg

It's a 3.1 jbl soundbar that plays in 4k dolby. Sounds amazing

dont think 4K has anything to do with the sound. I'm sure it sounds amazing and anything beats built in speaker sounds. But generally if you have the space I'd go with receiver and speaks for at least a 5.1 system. nothing beats true separation on a nice movie with rear surrounds.

Anything beats the speakers installed in a lot of these newer flat screen TVs. Im in an apt in LA so the soundbar with subwoofer works perfect.

word, i see people spending top dollar on $2000+ OLED tvs and using dinky built in speaker sound. its like bruh you spent that much for the TV just spend just a little more for at LEAST a soundbar, but at that point im for sure going for at least a 5.1 AV receiver

the fisher price food truck toy sold out in minutes online. went to 2 targets. sold out there
anyone able to find them in the dmv area. i will drive to u UK f u can pick it up for me

Buying a cheap 65 inch tv at Target for the heck of it. If I don’t like I’ll return.
i went to target. that was the main tv i saw people with
Copped earlier tonight
20191128_215002.jpg
how much was this?

the fisher price food truck toy sold out in minutes online. went to 2 targets. sold out there
anyone able to find them in the dmv area. i will drive to u UK f u can pick it up for me

i went to target. that was the main tv i saw people with

how much was this?
I didn’t cop actually. Changed my mind. Lol

Back
Top Bottom