OFFICIAL BLACK FRIDAY & HOLIDAY DEALS 2019 THREAD - NOVEMBER 29TH

my brother has had his vizio for like 6 years no problems.
i think ill be in for something bigger than 50 next year if i get this house

F735C740-2B6E-482D-9F1D-BD746D627FF7.jpeg

Thinking about getting a soundbar for the new TV (LG as well). I don't want one with a subwoofer (rather not have another piece of equipment).
Does this have some bass to it? https://www.walmart.com/ip/LG-2-0-Channel-40W-Compact-Soundbar-SK1/128629924

I would spring for a sound bar with a wireless subwoofer. It makes a huge difference and the subwoofers are usually very small and placed in a corner. In my experience the sound bar itself has very poor base. I've had great crystal clear sound from Vizio. Even friends with expensive 5.1 systems have complimented the Vizio soundbar sound.

wenr ahead and got the kohls powerXL air fryer. was originally going to get the grill 7-1 they had for 89.99 but thought to myself i still like using stove and onion.
cane out to 62.50 after tax. Nd got the 15 kohls cash that starts tomorrow

damn lady just told me they recognize kohls cash 10 days after the expiration date of it. i couldve gotten the higher model that was 89 for 62 after the 15%off. i still may go back and do that

On average, are cyber Monday deals better than today’s BF deals? Wondering if I should just buy right now.

went back to kohls to use my kohls cash from last time.
got the magic bullet blender for 10 bucks plus a 12 dollar mail in rebate so practically free

On average, are cyber Monday deals better than today’s BF deals? Wondering if I should just buy right now.
it's basically what's left over. nothing really better or worse

Just copped that $250 iPad from Best Buy. Gonna pick it up later tonight or tomorrow

would rather have a mini but oh well

Back
Top Bottom