Official Black Friday Sales Thread..Post Pics of your steals

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by knightngale

roll.gif
@ sears having the xbox 360 wireless adapter for $99

how is that a deal?
indifferent.gif
Do you know if you can only the the 360 wireless adapter for it the 360? It's very pricey.

was that english?
and
laugh.gif
@ the guy saying he got Rockband World Tour
roll.gif

Originally Posted by thagreatj

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by KGdakid21

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v202/ThaGentleman/?action=view&current=101_0845.jpg

My purchases:

Sharp 46 inch 1080p from Sears- $900
PS3 80 Gig from the streets- $200
Ghost Recon 2 from Gamestop- $10

Next year my goal is to grab a camera, because this was the best pic I took
laugh.gif
Nice TV man. I love how the new TVs have that shiny look.
pimp.gif

GOT THE same tv, S!!! is entirely too big for me Room. does it get hot, and smell some with you?
Yes it is smelling...this is my first new TV ever and I thought it was just "breaking itself in"
laugh.gif

The guy said to unplug it when not in use, so I will be doing that. But it's perfect size for the room for me AND I definitely copped the warranty
Is that the LC46SB54U? How is it? Do you like it? I was thinking about buying ..
Yup same one...I like the TV and can't wait to upgrade to the HD Package...just made sure to cop the warranty

i might go back and see whats up with the warranty cause, this smell better not turn into a problem.

Wait til after the super bowl for TV prices

are they that good? i was gonna buy 1 this month but still not sure.
i have a friend at best buy....can somebody school me on your "accomidations or whatever its called....gotta relay the message to my friend who worksthere but i gotta give em specific directions (with pictures
laugh.gif
)

roll.gif

how is that a deal?
indifferent.gif
Do you know if you can only the the 360 wireless adapter for it the 360? It's very pricey.
If you have a laptop with a wireless internet connection, you can simply connect your Xbox 360 to the laptop via ethernet cable and share theconnection. I just plug my Xbox into my Macbook when I get on live. Works like a charm.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v202/ThaGentleman/?action=view&current=101_0845.jpg

My purchases:

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

GOT THE same tv, S!!! is entirely too big for me Room. does it get hot, and smell some with you?
Yes it is smelling...this is my first new TV ever and I thought it was just "breaking itself in"
laugh.gif

The guy said to unplug it when not in use, so I will be doing that. But it's perfect size for the room for me AND I definitely copped the warranty
Wait,u have to unplug it when u not using it? How long is it on until it gets hot and smells? I thought u got a good deal from the pic,but I'dbe a little nervous about overheating...

jeff picked up some FIRE at that nike outlet.
my nike outlet had nothing worth coppin. i got a t-shirt and some socks. that's it.

you overpaid for that gap scarf though, IMO.

Thanks. And yea, Gap Scarf was full retail....nothing black friday or special about it, just popped into Gap since I was around and don't have any scarfs,which I've wanted for a little while so I copped. I doubt they really discount accessories like that too much so I don't feel too bad.

^^^ got the same one...how much did you pay?

wait, no i don't...i have 920NW

how much was it anyway?

My purchases:

laugh.gif
damn homie looks like you need to cop a new tv table/stand cause that little table of yours doesnt even look like it can handle that tv
laugh.gif
nice tv BTW i wasn't prepared for black friday and slept on a whole bunchaTVs i coulda copped. now i'm saving up for either tattoos or a New TV cause my current one is breakin down day by day
laugh.gif

TV's look great, i picked up a 16GB iPod touch for $200 and Okami for WII for $20 so i did get something this black friday.

Originally Posted by atlballa15

roll.gif

how is that a deal?
indifferent.gif
If you have a laptop with a wireless internet connection, you can simply connect your Xbox 360 to the laptop via ethernet cable and share the connection. I just plug my Xbox into my Macbook when I get on live. Works like a charm.
I've got the router in a different room from the computer and Xbox. The router I bought came with a free wireless card so I'm set. Ijust need something for the Xbox.

Originally Posted by 22stylez

My purchases:

laugh.gif
damn homie looks like you need to cop a new tv table/stand cause that little table of yours doesnt even look like it can handle that tv
laugh.gif
nice tv BTW i wasn't prepared for black friday and slept on a whole buncha TVs i coulda copped. now i'm saving up for either tattoos or a New TV cause my current one is breakin down day by day
laugh.gif
yea you need a new table
ohwell.gif

My purchases:

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Is that the LC46SB54U? How is it? Do you like it? I was thinking about buying ..
Yup same one...I like the TV and can't wait to upgrade to the HD Package...just made sure to cop the warranty

Does it still smells? How you like it thus far?

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Were can I buy gears of war 3 for cheap on black Friday I live in NY btw

you know you can get banned for this bump, right?  there's a big black friday thread on the 1st page of the general forum too 

i was reading through the posts and thinking why the hell would ppl buy these things at these prices....

smh I was looking at the thread wondering what stores were open to have 45 pages already...then I saw 08...I might be somewhere in the thread

Need to hit up the Polo Outlet sometime tonight/tomorrow. Opens 10pm tonite to 10pm tomorrow. Anyone have any advice on a good time to go? I'm thinking around 5am or 6am.

Back
Top Bottom