Official Black Friday Sales Thread..Post Pics of your steals

Just realized the thread date.. I wasn't going to say anything, but I was wondering why a 46" Sharp from Sears at $900 would be a good deal when I got a 42" Panasonic Viera 1080p Plasma from Buy.com for $300 last year. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Just realized the thread date.. I wasn't going to say anything, but I was wondering why a 46" Sharp from Sears at $900 would be a good deal when I got a 42" Panasonic Viera 1080p Plasma from Buy.com for $300 last year. 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Any deals on ray ban wayfarers? how to make it in America blu ray?

thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

I got Batman from walmart for 28, mad house, I regretted being there.

Scooped up Arkham City was Walmart for $30.31 as well. Never doing this again. 

To dude who bought that Sharp from Sears 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Should've saved that cash man, I know for a fact you can find it cheaper somewhere else, Sears overprices 90% of the merchandise.

No more black Friday for me. I'm tired as @$+@ and found everything I got online for a little more. I met some interesting people though.

No pics , but I bought:
LG blu ray player ($48)
HP all in one wireless printer $(39)
PS3 Black Friday Bundle ($199.99 shipped)
Dark Knight Blu-ray ($5)
CD-R Spindle ($
glasses.gif

Heavy Rain Director's Cut ($15)

Happy with everything I bought, I wasn't looking for a TV this year, still happy with my samsung 32" I copped last year for 300, I went to just get dark knight
laugh.gif

I was also there to try to nab that ps3 bundle, but they sold out, went home, hopped on amazon and they price matched it, so I actually saved tax with walmart selling out of the package.

I was going to buy batman, or uncharted, but to me those games don't really have replay value. I usually rent games. I'm going to sell my heavy rain to my cousin for $10 anyways.

Originally Posted by MECKS

No pics , but I bought:
LG blu ray player ($48)
HP all in one wireless printer $(39)
PS3 Black Friday Bundle ($199.99 shipped)
Dark Knight Blu-ray ($5)
CD-R Spindle ($
glasses.gif

Heavy Rain Director's Cut ($15)

Happy with everything I bought, I wasn't looking for a TV this year, still happy with my samsung 32" I copped last year for 300, I went to just get dark knight
laugh.gif

I was also there to try to nab that ps3 bundle, but they sold out, went home, hopped on amazon and they price matched it, so I actually saved tax with walmart selling out of the package.

I was going to buy batman, or uncharted, but to me those games don't really have replay value. I usually rent games. I'm going to sell my heavy rain to my cousin for $10 anyways.

Aware me on this price match stuff for that PS3 bundle.

Bought 32' inch lcd for $278 at Walmart with ease. All the registers were open, no one didnt bother to get out of line and check. Went home within lee then 45 minutes
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom