ae14qw.gif
ae14qw.gif
ae14qw.gif
ae14qw.gif
ae14qw.gif
ae14qw.gif

ae14x4.gif

Ok Miami heads...dropping some info...

Shoe Gallery - $250, 10 pairs only. As you should expect from Shoe Gallery, rape.

Athlete's Foot (Pembroke Lakes Mall) - ATLEAST $200, and he said that was even unlikely as he plans to charge more. 10 pairs again.

I do know one or two more places, but can't blow them up until I get my pairs, sorry.

There ya go!
"I love sam cassell, he's a great guy... but he does look like E.T."
On the Timberwolves' bench, nick-named 'The Zoo Crew': "The zoo crew? Must be a petting zoo."
- Sir Charles

1.Penner's Inc.

2.Dallas DK Corp

3.AAFES

4.Navy

5.SRI

Now these are not the only locations in Dallas.

This doesn't imply that these actual stores are carrying the shoes.

But they are urban accounts that will be likely to carry the item

There's plently more but those accounts should tell you some additional locations to purchase the shoes.

Houston I will not post your locations.

Why?

There were various Nt'ers about 10-15 ezinboxing me from Houston.

And 85% of them would say " i know some spots for me but do you know any more places that will get them.

So if your'e from Houston wait for THOSE people to post locations.

I will not help anyone who dosen't want to help others.
nono.gif

I will list 2 though.

1.Athletes Foot will get them.

2.Suprisingly, Active Athelte should get them too even with the "fakes" situation that occured.

But there are ALOT more locations.I'am just not going to be the one that lists them.

Hope that helps some people in Houston and the people in Dallas.

I didn't list any other cities because yall either won't get them or you know what store should get them in your area since there aren't that many.

If all else fails check the places near you that carried the altitudes if they were even carried in your city.

Good Luck on finding your pair :D
happy.gif

[/b]​

man, what spots BESIDES suite 160 are getting them in vegas??? i'mma be there that weekend and i don't wanna miss out on these...

ANY VEGAS HELP?????
I LOVE L.A....

I was one of those who sent you an e-mail PO2345

Those spots I knew about were premium goods and active athlete on cullen, the other active athletes told me they didn't know. Yeah I heard about ahtletes foot too but just don't know which ones. And I don't know if its true, but footaction at northline said they are getting them, I think they are lying.
HOUSTON, TX DIRTY SOUTH

Jcerva627@houston.rr.com

heres the deal my store got them in , and we got 13 pairs which seems to be what every store who gets them gets

I'm allowed to get them early but only one pair 9 - 10.5...i will be able to ship overnight ship monday and you will have them by tuesday noon

so if your interested hit me up in the buy/sell section or PM

or flossb15 = aim
Harlem hustla, I can't at all knock itBut you hard when you go in the lords Pocket

Nike decieded that my moneys not good enough so I'm not getting these. BOL to all though. :pimp:
pimp.gif

[/url][/b]​
[/b]​

My Shiekh store is getting them......hopefully can get 1 pair at least......

^ i dont know of one store selling over 12...those thinking you will be able to get like altitudes are in for a rude deal ...but JB always lies, so their might be more - you never know
Harlem hustla, I can't at all knock itBut you hard when you go in the lords Pocket

WHERE CAN I GET THESE IN FL IMMA BE NEAR THE KISSIMMEE AND ORLANDO AREA SO I NEED TO KNOW BECAUSE IM NOT FROM AROUND THERE IM JUST GOIN ON VACATION AND IF SOME1 CAN GIVE ME SOME INFO I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT :D
happy.gif

Yo Queens We Finally On The Map Corona Stand Up Ya Heard

Aim:QueenzBoyMike Thuggishlove718@yahoo.com
Get At Me For Anything Sz 7.5-8.5

I had a friend in Sugarland check up some of the Houston spots given. AA is charging 350 as of today. AF will not sell them until 8/20. (Hinted to my friend if he forked over AA price he'd consider selling)

I'm in San Antonio- looks like i'm SOL considering next weekend is my last weekend of summer before heading back to MIA for college. A weekend with my family and friends is better than any pair of J's.

Fulton street in brooklyn has two hole in the wall stores selling the lasers 4's for $400.00 a pair as of today.I don't know the stores name so please don't e-mail or ezinbox me asking about it.Just go down there if you are in nyc.
NYC SALE ONLY AIR JORDAN RETRO 1 PATENT LEATHER DEADSTOCK SIZE 8.5 White/Black/Varsity Red Price $130.00 E-mail me at jordans160deep@aol.com

Just got back from Michael K's on broadway...they are selling them for $400 with no recipt....guy said almost 70% of them were already bought for that price so hopefully they will have your size
everything you like I liked 5 years ago

Quote:
I am only nice to people who are nice to me.

ain't that the truth! :wink:
wink.gif
VV

ae2q9l.jpg

1 down, 2 to go. Thanks again goes out to 160jordansdeep for making this possible. :D
happy.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

"When am I gonna come to my good senses?
Probably the day Bush comes to my defenses."

I got my second pair at michael k Yesterday for $275.00.I guess different prices for different people.Two other heads I know where charged $300.00 a pair thursday.I know a dude that's works there That's How I got $275.00 and went with a niketalker this morning.Also went with Botz Lovz 23.Told us "there not selling the shoes because a nike rep came to the store"Told us to comback on the 20th.All good botz don't tell the nuckleheads out here the story they will crap on themselves. :rofl:
roll.gif

NYC SALE ONLY AIR JORDAN RETRO 1 PATENT LEATHER DEADSTOCK SIZE 8.5 White/Black/Varsity Red Price $130.00 E-mail me at jordans160deep@aol.com

Back
Top Bottom