** Official Black Laser IV Release Date ***

ste 160 .... I'm actually also headed out to Vegas with my fiance, will be there from the 18th to the (23rd) << which is my birthday, planning on getting married ( 28 and not married, go figure) while we are there ( she collects J's as well, I got her into it lol) are you at the Vegas Niketown? Im sure its been said before but i simply don't know, and would like to pick up a pair (sz 12) while im there...actually used to live in Vegas ,of Decatur, at the Hills Apts, back in 01'..just wonderin if thats where your at? The Vegas NT?.. appreciate it...Jason

Quote:
I have heard less than 40 stores nationwide are getting these.

NO WAY ... supposed to be limited to 3,000 pairs, which will mean that EACH STORE will have 75 or MORE pairs to sell. That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

I can almost guarantee 8 stores in the 757 ALONE that will have these.
"I use to hustle for Jordan kicks, now I do it for a brick ...." - Cormega

**** WANTED: Just about any SB Low in a size 6 or 6.5 ****

9znbb7.jpg

08/20/05 Air Jordan IV Retro Laser
#308497-002 Black/Black-Light Graphite
$175

I see on NDC, they have updated their site with the info today These will be extremly limited to approx. 3500 pairs,according to my info. - If there are any changes before release date - I will post in this thread and add a * update, to the title.

If not - I guess the average consumer will be stuck in a campout

Also, I am sorry NT, but I will not be doing any on-line sales of these.

I rather just stick to the dropping of Info. / Helping out the shoe head community, along with all the others on here, who bring us the 411 & Their Love Of Shoes :wink:
wink.gif

Faith !

Baby J

Quote:
I can think of 4 just in Vegas and at least 5 in LA.
ehhhhhhhhh...not so much...thanks for playing....
"I hate to do this, and I normaly dont but I just got done talking to my Jordan rep, I asked her what other store in Vegas are getting these her answer:

" You are the only store to get allocation for these"

no Niketown or anything like that!! this is going to get crazy"

huh....
maybe my previous statements weren't so off huh??
Quote:
I have heard less than 40 stores nationwide are getting these.
:wink:
wink.gif

-J-

hmmm...no Niketown Las Vegas, Los Angeles or Chicago

NIKETOWN in Chicago WILL NOT be getting the IVs. I have a listing of the handful of urban accounts that will. Hit me up for the info so I can make a deal on a pair. I will not have cash till the 23rd so if you are in Chi Town and wan :D
happy.gif
t the info then let's make a deal!!!

Quote:
Where can i get these shoes in philly? I guess UBIQ but if anyone knows another place.....

Out of the two, I would goto the one in the gallery. I was in line at the one on walnut for the Alts, and they said they sold em all to the employees.

So i would suggest, UBIQ, and the other stores in that area. Sneakervilla in the gallery and on market both got the alts.
Drexel University Class of '08.

I can't believe at the amount of lazy NT'ers.

If you want to know the spot in your area, you simply call Nike customer service, give them your zip code and they can look up stores around your area that has ordered these.
(but Nike cust service has been giving lousy info recently so your best bet is to call around your local shoe spots)

Quote:
where in the 713 can they be bought. my cousin said theres a mall called the gallery or sum like that and they had the altitudes. will they get the 4s? someone lemme know pm me or sumthin
i don't live in H-town anymore but when i did Active Athlete would get all the exclusive kicks and Footaction in Almeda Mall or Sharpstown.

in ATL most likely all the DTRL's with get them since they have quickstrike accounts and they received the Altitidues last time. Focus downtown seems to be getting quickstrike Jordans too lately.

Quote:
will sportswear unlimited in sawgrass(south fl) get these?
Heir , where have you been? I spoke to the Wife of the owner & she said they werent getting them, i was shocked, she said said just the 13's on the 20th. email or ezinbox me so we can find them. :nerd:
nerd.gif

TEAM AIRGOD SQUAD 718 TO THE 954!!! B.E.Z.!!

^^^
people are mad because the XX's are the "cutting edge of technology" and cost $175 where this has a plain old 20-something year old "technology" in a shoe. You are paying $65 to have laser on an ugly black shoe...
at least that's why I am skipping them.
and to the people asking about where to get them in LA...good luck...
I said the other day that I heard these would be in less than 40 stores nationwide. People laughed and called BS. That's cool. But let's see here.
No Niketwon's at all. Nationwide. None. If a Niketown ain't getting a shoe...wow. One store in Las Vegas, when people said they knew 4 or 5 stores for sure would be getting them. Straight from the Jordan rep's mouth: "1 store."
If these are really going to be everywhere, why have I not seen any posts about people saying they are going to be here and there?
top tier Jordan accounts

-J-

anyone know if they coming out in NJ??
ONE YASELF!!

i need: b-day lebrons size 11.5, N.E.R.D Dunks size 11, & spacejam XI's size 11.........ALL DS!!!

Anybody from Orlando know where these will be?
"this is nothin to me
difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week
I do this in my sleep,
I sell Kilos of coke, (so?) I'm guessin' I can sell CD's"

Can individuals post the stores that had the Altitudes in their area? Because those same stores are said to have the laser IV's and so people who can't get them in their area can know where else to look.
"this is nothin to me
difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week
I do this in my sleep,
I sell Kilos of coke, (so?) I'm guessin' I can sell CD's"

which spots in the l.a area gettin em?? im sure sheikh will right?
Rockin J'z since 1988...holla!!....."i dont smoke, but on da court..dey call me HOW HIGH"

Wanted: DS laney V's sz. 10-10.5

SOME PLEASE CONFIRM THIS FOR ME...

are they selling them in
FOOT ACTION???????

AND

anybody know where i could get these in new jersey?

jersey garden perhaps?
newport mall?
quakerbridge?

Went to Westfield (Santa Anita Mall) and asked the Shiekh manager about the Black Laser IV's. He knew what i was talking about and said they might get them.
Got XIII's?
Any White/black/red size 10-11 please EZinbox me.

so these mite only come out in SOME stores???? anyone from HOUSTON no where there gunna be at? they should be all foot lockers right? or is a only a few chosen foot lockers?

Back
Top Bottom