** Official Black Laser IV Release Date ***

I was informed that Foot Action @ North River Side Mall in Chicago will be getting them. Any Chicago NTERS can confirm this? I called them today and they said that its only an Internet release.

Chicago's Finest Doin Big Things
Home of Blackiceblaze, easy3000, trueballa87,joser84,Flip Jayz & flipmode11​

Quote:
I was informed that Foot Action @ North River Side Mall in Chicago will be getting them. Any Chicago NTERS can confirm this? I called them today and they said that its only an Internet release.

i think they meant to say that they're selling all their pairs on the internet! :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Any word if anyone in AZ will be carrying them or has it been confirmed that they will not be available online? I was chatting w/ nike customer service and they said they don't have a list of retailers that will be carrying them. I've called around and nobody knows what I'm talking about.

MD/DC/VA NTers Where will you get your pair
"Yeah I got on sneaks but I need a new pair"-Will Smith

VIIs are the best Js ever

Quote:
My god the hype behind these shoes is HORRIBLE!!! The hype mongers need to stop. I've been collecting for many years now and seriously this is out of control. I'm all for increasing the popularity of shoe collecting, but most of the people who start collecting nowawadays just do it because it's fashionable and popular. Nike should make some more pairs to satisfy demand or the fly-by-night newbies need to all quit the game.>:

Hey since you have noobs and have been collecting for years lets see your collection.. i mean u do have 10 posts and all..u must have a deep collection...prove me wrong
everything you like I liked 5 years ago

Alright would everybody who is going to camp out at Suite160 mind stating what size they need so I can know if I have a good chance to get my size 9-9.5?
[/b]

Quote:
Alright would everybody who is going to camp out at Suite160 mind stating what size they need so I can know if I have a good chance to get my size 9-9.5?

I'm good with a 10... :pimp:
pimp.gif

[/url][/b]​
[/b]​

Yes Nike is being no help, they wont give any info as to what store
is getting them, and jumpan has no info and every store either doesnt
know what your talking about, and if they do, they swear there not getting
them. I love a challenge! and to all these im og, ruined classic, go spend your time doing something else! I mean this thread should be for those who want to find these shoes, and to help those in your area get them if you choose. Not to say how ugly, and how your passing,were all happy for you, so let the rest of us have this post to find our pair. thank you

yo...talked to nike. the rep didn't say anything new to me. just said that the stores that sold the altitudes will most likely sell the black laser iv's.

i asked him if he could find any stores in my area. he said that the list of stores he had was 5 years old and most of those stores probably don't exist anymore.

could anyone enlighten me as to what stores in the orange county area sold the altitudes so i can have a decent chance like the rest of the oc cats tryin to cop? thanks.

ccan someone confirm this i called footaction an they said no major chains are getting the lasers only moms&pops stores

Hmmm ... it seems as if there is actually only 500-1,000 pairs available. Chi-Town is hardly getting them, and thats one of the biggest cities in the U.S.. Only 1 spot in Vegas ..... this is just ridiculous. If there is 3,000 pairs that are supposed to be released where's the other 2,000?
"I use to hustle for Jordan kicks, now I do it for a brick ...." - Cormega

**** WANTED: Just about any SB Low in a size 6 or 6.5 ****

^^^^^^^^^^^

617 jordan head im me at: thestonesrule1

rock me 11

repping the red sox!!!!!!!!

good idea on editing out my sizes... well just letting all my fellow jordan heads in vegas that i'll see you guys up there...

Quote:
Hey since you have noobs and have been collecting for years lets see your collection.. i mean u do have 10 posts and all..u must have a deep collection...prove me wrong

:smh:
9qaekj.gif

Your post count doesn't reflect if your a newbie in the shoe game.

if i were you guys... i wouldnt post your sizes

you might have competition all the more with lurkers
who frequently come on NT, or even other NTers that're stayin' silent

Quote:
could anyone enlighten me as to what stores in the orange county area sold the altitudes so i can have a decent chance like the rest of the oc cats tryin to cop? thanks.

None.. almost all but one spot that sold the alts will not have these.

And that spot, well you better bring a blanket, tent, food, marshmellows, cooler and a bottle of jack because people are spending the night there starting Friday afternoon and that my friend is just too damn much for any pair of shoe.

Ok...I got 2 questions.

1. If the store doesn't receive their shipment by Friday (8-12-05) does that mean they aren't getting them?

2. Is Athlete's Foot considered a "chain store" even if it's family owned?
"I love sam cassell, he's a great guy... but he does look like E.T."
On the Timberwolves' bench, nick-named 'The Zoo Crew': "The zoo crew? Must be a petting zoo."
- Sir Charles

^^^^(up 2 post)

to answer your questions

1. yea if they dont receive their shipments by that date they still can receive the shoes sometime efore release date maybe even 1 day before release date

2. does athletes foot still exist i thjought they filed for bankruptcy?

^^^You wouldn't believe how many Athlete's Foot are around my way, so I guess they still are in existance.
"I love sam cassell, he's a great guy... but he does look like E.T."
On the Timberwolves' bench, nick-named 'The Zoo Crew': "The zoo crew? Must be a petting zoo."
- Sir Charles

oh sorry but those stores around me are out of business maybe my stores were just not doing as well as yours over there
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom