** Official Black Laser IV Release Date ***

I think a Vegas campout that some else suggested is probably unnessasary . I almost want to go down to check out the mob scene and make a weekend of it if our Diamonds Dunks don't arrive at the same time . I tried to hit you last night Brian about some color code and on hold info , if you can get at me when you have a moment .

arite..
im in RI, and im lookin for a pair...i read a few pages and didnt see anything...release date is the 20th...is this only at urban accounts, or everywhere, or what?

i hate to ask such questions, cuz im sure they were covered somewhere...so if anyone wants to fill me in, my aim sn is tru886jnd..

peace
RIP ODB...shimmy shimmy ya...

^urban accounts only,no NTs no finishline,footaction,champs nothin like that
but(theres always a but)
Baby J said there might be on chain of stores that will get these
"Yeah I got on sneaks but I need a new pair"-Will Smith

VIIs are the best Js ever

All I can say is WHOA!!! Shoe are FIRE!!!

Picked up a couple pair today, couldn't wait untill the 20th...

AirNimmo

where is everyone gettin them so early how much do you guys pay?
"Yeah I got on sneaks but I need a new pair"-Will Smith

VIIs are the best Js ever

Wow....160 you must defend yourself. I do think that 600 was too much for a shoe even a retro but hey you both got them & we dont yet. but 600 is kind of steep, but if you have the money than so be it. No disrespect. Airnimmo dont you live in Florida?
TEAM AIRGOD SQUAD 718 TO THE 954!!! B.E.Z.!!

im comin up real short i cant get to a store on the 20th and yet this board has got me anxious as all get out i cant even focus on getting a plan together. i need to get up with some ppl.

I don't know why TopofNewYork is still taking shots at 160Jordansdeep...Pretty pointless if you ask me...... :rolleyes
eyes.gif

If ne1 one else on hear is from Rhode Island, you guys know ne stores around here that are gettin these, cuz i missed out on the fire red lasers, and im not missin these.
Need some Laney's or ne other OG's size 12

Quote:
I think a Vegas campout that some else suggested is probably unnessasary

Yeah now that I think about it, I don't know if the campouts are even worth my time. I might roll through and push the pairs of diamonds i got on ice. 9-10's anyone... :wow:
eek.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

[/url][/b]​
[/b]​

^^
I'll be there chilln. I know I probably wont get anything though. ohh well :rofl:
roll.gif

SHOES RENT

"topofnewyork"

you couldnt have said it anybetter i shake your hand for taking the time to write that one up :rofl:
roll.gif

I can't decide whether to wait until i get to vegas or get someone in the chi to get for me. Tough decision because vegas doesn't look to promising on these.

fordham rd dont have em.at least the spots i checked
WANTED LEBRON BDAY SZ 9 (DS)

fs:un-open sole collector issue #8

I was allready given a chance back on the message board and told not to call anybody names.That's one good thing about instyleshoes message board you can answer somebody back and not have to worry about getting banned.Still niketalk is the best. I e-mailed the mods on niketalk a message about "top of new york" or what ever the hell he goes by.I did not want to do this but the hell with him. I like niketalk alot more then iss So I not going to defend myself on a message board about this jerk that worrys about what I do what my money.I have over $50,000 worth of sneakers.I paid $400.00 for a deadstock of retro black/red 4's that are still deadstock.So you really think I care what this guy and some other jokers say aboout my cash flow.Also as much As I would like to say something.I would rather stay on niketalk and keep my mouth shut.
NYC SALE ONLY AIR JORDAN RETRO 1 PATENT LEATHER DEADSTOCK SIZE 8.5 White/Black/Varsity Red Price $130.00 E-mail me at jordans160deep@aol.com

160jordans I gotta give you props for doin your thing. Don't worry about the haters. Keep gettin that cake homeboy. :pimp:
pimp.gif

[/url][/b]​
[/b]​

LA HEADS, I just went to Salvatory @ Del Amo Mall. Dude said they should be getting them. I talked to some dude name ALI. I dont know how many pairs they'll be receiving or if they're reserving pairs, I forgot to ask, but feel free to call and ask if they're reserve a pair..

Tel: (310) 371-7786
Fax: (310) 542-1690

Tell them super roach sent you and you get a 10% discount lol yea right.
Lord, protect me from my friends.. I can take care of my enemies.

You better edit that unless you want 100 + LA X Out of towner's in front of you...

Thanks for the info though.

The argument you got against 160 is STUPID. If he has $600 to drop on them who cares, thats his decision. BUT if you think that because he jumped the gate and dished out 6 bills that the resell price or the standard set on this shoe is gonna be 600, then my friend that is pure ignornace. Airfob wouldn't even get 600 for these and he gets 600 for DS Retro Concords, true story!
"I use to hustle for Jordan kicks, now I do it for a brick ...." - Cormega

**** WANTED: Just about any SB Low in a size 6 or 6.5 ****

Back
Top Bottom