** Official Black Laser IV Release Date ***

Quote:
Just called and dude said there not getting them....

Most stores haven't received their shipment yet, so you have to call a couple of days later.

You have to remember that not every employee knows about this shoe...

:smh:
9qaekj.gif
these shoes are not even that serious to beast over

Stores got them in yesterday.If you call a store and they don't have them in yet you out of luck.
NYC SALE ONLY AIR JORDAN RETRO 1 PATENT LEATHER DEADSTOCK SIZE 8.5 White/Black/Varsity Red Price $130.00 E-mail me at jordans160deep@aol.com

AnyBody Kno if Florida getting them cause I keep calling everywhere and they saying no >:
mad.gif

The Real Drrty Drrty
Member #5-Slim
Reppin Sunrise-954!![/center]

but wait... wasnt there 1 dude in here that also runs a store
sayin' that he doesnt get his Black Laser shipment until the 16th...?

...unless he's bluffin' to get "e-props" for bein' a store manager

~~~//> Edit: nevermind... that was the shipment date for Suite 160, but that obviously changed :\
ohwell.gif

Quote:
Edit: nevermind... that was the shipment date for Suite 160, but that obviously changed

It sure did change they moved the shipment up a week!

Quote:
...unless he's bluffin' to get "e-props" for bein' a store manager

If that was directed towards me.........all I have to say is go away!!

:rolleyes
eyes.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>ste160@gmail.com[/td][td]AIM: bga7x[/td][/tr][/table]​
.....Pull the trigger and the nightmare stops.....
\n​
\n

^^

:lol:
laugh.gif
, now save me an 8 and a 10.

JR5
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Starting for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/font]

Are ATLJordan23 and I the only 2 in the ATL here? The lines that I stand in seem to show different. Does anyone know where we can cop these other than Walter's? I mean this is ridiculous. The hype on these is ridiculous. They aren't even that hot, I just need to complete the set. I am more partial to the Red/Black and the Blue/Red.

08/20/05 Air Jordan IV Retro Laser
#312255-061 Black/Black-Light Graphite
$175
*Limited release to Urban Accounts only.

This was put into www.niketown.com section under F&Q
Live And Speak
What Is In Your Heart..For Those Who Mind,Don't Matter...And Those Who Matter,Don't Mind

my spot told me there not getting them
so he's camping out a niketown and he suggested me to do the same and i said yea ill be there
eyes.gif

ill tell him the first day he starts lining up to see his face when he finds out they're not getting them
or when he calls me saying he's first in line
devil.gif
tongue.gif

so is this a package deal like the first release? the shoes with a t-shirt and cap? i don't know what to do. seattle isnt giving much option. can someone hook me up? lol i don't wanna pass up this pair after getting the first.

Thanks for the info... I think I'll pass though...
Retro's are getting out of hand, even if they are lasers. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

From FAQ on niketown.com:

08/20/05 Air Jordan XIII Retro Low
#310810-106 White/Metallic Silver-Midnight Navy-Ceramic
$130
*Limited release to Urban Accounts in adult sizes only 7-15.

08/20/05 Air Jordan IV Retro Laser
#312255-061 Black/Black-Light Graphite
$175
*Limited release to Urban Accounts only.

I know a store getting the Knicks XIII. So that means they have an "Urban Account." But they still haven't heard anything about the IVs. Does Nike really enjoy what they are doing to us?

There is a store in west new york in new jersey that will have the laser 4's.My man "whiteman" told me about it forget the store name.If you see a white guy getting out a hummer that's him.Dude has mad loot.
NYC SALE ONLY AIR JORDAN RETRO 1 PATENT LEATHER DEADSTOCK SIZE 8.5 White/Black/Varsity Red Price $130.00 E-mail me at jordans160deep@aol.com

Quote:
Are ATLJordan23 and I the only 2 in the ATL here? The lines that I stand in seem to show different. Does anyone know where we can cop these other than Walter's? I mean this is ridiculous. The hype on these is ridiculous. They aren't even that hot, I just need to complete the set. I am more partial to the Red/Black and the Blue/Red.

Yeah It looks like it but I called Walter's today and they said they are getting them and he told me they are getting 50 pair of them and It looks like Walter's will be the only place in the ATL so I am getting down there at about 3 in da morning and just wait it out and get the shoes and make sure I have my thing with me too becuz I know it is going to get real ugly down there!!!

so far only ntny is ganna have them can any 1 help me cas i dont have time to go through each page and find out wat stores are geting them in ny..
if any one is selling xv black n red size 10 or white n red 17s inbox me asap

houston def. is getting them :wink:
wink.gif

Harlem hustla, I can't at all knock itBut you hard when you go in the lords Pocket

Back
Top Bottom