** Official Black Laser IV Release Date ***

Madmann-Niketown nyc Is NOT gonna have then.Atleast that is what I was told.Incase there shipment did come in.Call them at 212-891-6453 and ask I could be wrong.ut that's what I was told on the phone.
NYC SALE ONLY AIR JORDAN RETRO 1 PATENT LEATHER DEADSTOCK SIZE 8.5 White/Black/Varsity Red Price $130.00 E-mail me at jordans160deep@aol.com

^same thing^ Don't think its gonna happen.But call the store at footaction's number 646-473-1945.My dude kev and joe the manager that's know his kicks works there.
NYC SALE ONLY AIR JORDAN RETRO 1 PATENT LEATHER DEADSTOCK SIZE 8.5 White/Black/Varsity Red Price $130.00 E-mail me at jordans160deep@aol.com

ok. i preordered a pair in brooklyn today for $270. they have their shipment, just can't release them until the 20th but i'm guarenteed my size 9.5. beast... i know |I
tired.gif

and 160jordansdeep... good @#%$ on getting your pairs. i just hope i don't get beat in the head for the price.. and have them released for retail at NTNY and FA.

>:
mad.gif
This is too much from Nike...it's like they want people to kill themselves over a pair of kicks, while they roll in the money..I mean, I understand it's a business, but it's goin' too far. They don't care about quality or anything else...

I don't want to stress myself over a damn pair of sneakers. NT and FA in NY supposedly not gettin' their pairs..my two hopes, and now I'm unsure of it all.

I'm gonna start having to search for spots so I won't have so much problems on the 20th..if anyone knows anythin, hook a brother up.
"Oh Yeah hun, those them old Air 1's/
Sneaks crispy, $350, you ain't never wear none/
I'm a pimp, girl, get it through ya' ear drums/
No I'm not telling you where you can get a pair from."
- JR Writer​

so looks like suite160 is gonna be camped out friday night it looks like. should i save my self the time and drive to even check out out early sat morning? i hate waking up early and going through just a limited release, but these damn "super limited" releases are just plain ******ed. now what i gotta do is look for that 2nd spot in vegas that is gettin em, for a plan b cuz i fell in love with those shoes when i first saw the sample pic way back when, but not enuf to pay RAPE.
For Sale: OG DS XIII White/blk/red size 11
DS Altitudes size 10.5
EMail me at LGUZMAN7@COX.NET

Does anyone think that the black lasers for the white lasers is a fair trade? Would anyone be willing to do this trade?

I'll trade a black laser IV any size, for a DS 10.5 white/red laser IV. PM me if anyone in NYC or elsewhere is interested.
My ebay Auctions

Need refs? DAVE LABELS, I LOVE 1982, kingcrux31, TypeRPinoy, petey crackz, BIGBEN 1986, noypi555, myco84, jumpguy79, BlingSBs, ATLJordan23...

I got more if you need em.

Anyone know of where to get these in Hawaii? Kicks HI maybe? Thanx for any help that can be provided.

when i get mine next week - 9 or 9.5 i'll trade for a white pari if anyone is interested
Harlem hustla, I can't at all knock itBut you hard when you go in the lords Pocket

damn of all my years on Niketalk this tops the list as one of the most sought after pair of Air Jordans, the way everyone is beasting is :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

I can't believe that an entire city like Atlanta is only gonna be getting 50 pairs, thats crazy.
You cot damn right I'm feeling myself/A chauffeur no sir, I'm wheeling myself/Looking for a chick chilling for self/So I can show her the suicides and talk her into killing herself/I'm having problems dealing with wealth/But you wouldn't understand it, until you get a million yourself - F.A.B.O.L.O.U.S

I went to a couple of mom and pop shops around the city and I convinced the dude to give me a pair , but for $350 out the gate which is by NO MEANS any kind of fair deal I said @#%$ it . No way I was doing it . Go to local mom and pop stores on the 20th and I'm sure you can get a pair for retail mabey $25 more but It's not $350 OUT THE GATE!!!!!!!!

OK 160, u and your 50g collectoin win, I deleted my posts.

Now stop bringing heat down on me and trying to get me banned.
You should be willing to have a legitimate debate, stand behine what u say (and do), and not run to admins for help, and stop inbox'n me like your hard then come out on the board acting like your the nice guy.

Back
Top Bottom