...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Best free theme, windows 7 type

Top of the screen
Scroll down once
Scroll to the left
Scroll to the middle
And at the very bottom
Link to OTA or a thread on crackberry?

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Best free theme, windows 7 type

Top of the screen
Scroll down once
Scroll to the left:
Scroll to the middle
And at the very bottom
Link to OTA or link on thread on crackberry or other forum
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

W000T Finally got my 9700, one more more question.... how scratchable is the screen? I don't really like plastic screen covers cause they always flake out on me but will get one if its absolutely necessary. Add ya boy: 21F4E337

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Hey u guys.. I have a Old Blackberry Curve 8830 for almost 2 years, and im qualified to get a free upgrade soon

What Blackberry do yall recommend? Im w/ Verizon
There were rumors that Verizon might be getting the Bold. I'd hold off for a couple months. If you were going to get one right though, I'd roll with the Tour.
Preciate the advice fam

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

question for yall

how do i see pics that i clicked "hidden" on??

can i put passwords on certain pics??
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

i've just been hiding those
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
ones, too.  you should be able to click menu->show all (or something similar) and see them when you want. 
pimp.gif

edit: on the tour at least.  that's what i rock.
i got this exact phone and i dont see that option and i need my pics!!
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

blackberry-curve-8520

lol.. someone help me out

blackberry-curve-8520.jpg

figured it out.. was about to get pissed lol
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by sauuceking

W000T Finally got my 9700, one more more question.... how scratchable is the screen? I don't really like plastic screen covers cause they always flake out on me but will get one if its absolutely necessary. Add ya boy: 21F4E337

i'm in the same boat, i hate screen covers (especially invisibleshield since it leaves this orange peel look) but ended up getting one anyway since i know i would HATE getting a scratch on my screen 10x more than using an invisibleshield.

if i were you, i'd get an invisibleshield. at the very least, it's the best one on the market and you can remove it later on without any stick residue.

PS: frank mucas, get yourself a new case. that one looks shoddy lol

i just got the 9700 yesterday it runs pretty smooth but what are the essential apps i need and what fun things to use too. thanks

Anyone have the 9700 on T-mo having probs with 3G??

I have had m phone since day one, and EDGE has ALWAYS been faster then 3G on my phone. I finally got a guy that would help me after numerous calles to tech. they are sending me a new 9700 so hopefully it helps. If not, im switchin to the HD2.

So what's the verdict on the Twitter for BB app?

I think the interface is cleaner than Ubertwitter, just wish they had the option to edit RTs.

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Anyone have the 9700 on T-mo having probs with 3G??

I have had m phone since day one, and EDGE has ALWAYS been faster then 3G on my phone. I finally got a guy that would help me after numerous calles to tech. they are sending me a new 9700 so hopefully it helps. If not, im switchin to the HD2.
When web browsing, I don't really notice a difference in speed with Edge and 3G.  I only notice the 3G speed when I use Pandora because it streams the music smoothly.  With Edge, I didn't even bother trying to stream music since it would not play a song without buffering.  Overall, I'm not impressed with T-Mobile's 3G speed.  I'm planning to upgrade the OS on my 9700 so hopefully it makes a difference.

I actually went through most of these pages but forgot which one had a link to a site with blackberry wallpapers? BTW what's this NT group chat all about? Appreciate it if I could get an invite just to see what it is... 21f4e337

Curve 8330, Verizon user.

Out of no where, I can't hear a dial tone/phone call when on Handset mode, yet I can hear them both on Speakerphone.

What gives!?

Edit: So apparently my speaker blew on the Handset mode (Handset and Speakerphone are two separate speakers within the phone itself). A new phone will be sent to me on Monday.

After I just wiped out my phone and restored my backup, my Web Browser is missing and I can't MMS anyone. NOW what gives!?

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

What's good with BBM spam?
smh.gif

Forreal, keep getting that stupid message today.  Having to hit end chat over 10 times today already is not appreciated. 

for the 8900 users who upgrade to OS 5.0, have you noticed any changes?

there are mixed reviews saying the OS is a memory hog... i was gonna upgrade last night, but i decided not to..

^^I'm using 8900 and I upgraded to v5.0.0.411. So far so good. I like it alot better imo. Everything runs smooth, so no complaints my way. My lock function works as well. I was coming from the early OS v4 something I believe so this is a def step up on my end.

yo...Apple dropped a massive dump on RIM today...Multitasking was the one thing a LOT of people really were checking for...even if it isn't fully universal, its obvious that Apple just gained a few thousand people checking for the iPhone...RIM needs a hail mary

Back
Top Bottom