...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Best free theme, windows 7 type

Top of the screen

Scroll down once

Scroll to the left:

Scroll to the middle

And at the very bottom

LINK!!! You can't post that and then leave us hanging

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

yo...Apple dropped a massive dump on RIM today...Multitasking was the one thing a LOT of people really were checking for...even if it isn't fully universal, its obvious that Apple just gained a few thousand people checking for the iPhone...RIM needs a hail mary
Ehh.. considering the massive amounts of people already using the iPhone without multi-tasking coming standard, I doubt there's going to be a huge exodus from BB to Apple just because of that.

Now the new iPhone coming in July, that's of a serious concern for RIM.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

What's good with BBM spam?
smh.gif

im sayen i was mad as hell this morning people sending me this crap
mad.gif

does anyones phone die when there is STILL  1 bar left?

i own the 9700, and have had this problem ever since i got it..

it's not THAT big of the deal considering i charge it every morning, so it only happens rarely..like today when i forgot to charge it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

yo...Apple dropped a massive dump on RIM today...Multitasking was the one thing a LOT of people really were checking for...even if it isn't fully universal, its obvious that Apple just gained a few thousand people checking for the iPhone...RIM needs a hail mary
iphones are wack touch screen.  that's where people move to BBs.  multitasking is just a bonus.

/2 cents

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Can a Verizon or Sprint Balckberry Tour be unlocked to work on a GSM network in Canada?
The verizon one can cause i have it, not sure of the sprint.

Just curious to the people who have updated their OS...

Do you just do the simple update (download, delete vendor file, DM)?

or

Do you wipe out your BB completely and then do the update steps?

I'd just like to know if wiping out the BB is necessary or not.

Just got my BB 9700 a couple days ago... Switched from the iPhone (2 years) then Nokia n97 (1 week), back to the iphone (1 year), then Nexus One (3 weeks) and now the BB... All my friends/family wonder how long I am going to keep this phone... haha. So far, It is dope though.
20zuvya.jpg

Invite me to the NT group?
Pin: 21CE81AA

Haven't checked NT in a min...here's my blacked out 9700 I did a while back. Black matte bezel.

I use the Otterbox Commuter case...best case ever IMO.

24009_879203412432_28106584_54136424_5049585_n.jpg

PIN: 21E02C9A

Back
Top Bottom