...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

is BBM not working for anyone else??
You're not alone.

I hope it's not just ours though.

Just checked crackberry..seems like a lot of people are having issues with BBM right now, not just any particular service provider. Same thing happened back in December I think, mine started acting up last night btw.

You're not alone.

My homeboy's just went out. He's on T-Mobile.

I'm on VZW and have the Storm 1. No problems with mine.

btw. I had to get ANOTHER refurbished Storm 1 because of software issues, and now I have this updated BBM where I cant upload a profile pic. Do I have to downgrade BBM software to do this?

Any help is appreciated.

You're not alone.

Just checked crackberry..seems like a lot of people are having issues with BBM right now, not just any particular service provider. Same thing happened back in December I think, mine started acting up last night btw.
I'm on VZW, but at least it's not any particular service. I noticed mine not working correctly this morning. I hope it gets fixed soon.

Originally Posted by RedMan

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

1671l6p.jpg

Search eBay for epik cases, the cheapest best case out for a Berry

My you please post the background pic. Thank you.

is there another browser that can be downloaded or used besides the stock browser that comes with the fone? sometimes when im on NT on the 9700, i cant click on "quick reply" or other pages.

chino905 wrote:

is there another browser that can be downloaded or used besides the
stock browser that comes with the fone? sometimes when im on NT on
the 9700, i cant click on "quick reply" or other pages.

Try bolt or oprea mini. They both have tap browsing and can text really well on nt I'm on bolt responding to u right now on my tour

i have the weathereye app,but for some reason,The current weather doesnt appear on the home screen. What can i do to get the weather on the home screen?

Originally Posted by staystrong

chino905 wrote:

is there another browser that can be downloaded or used besides the
stock browser that comes with the fone? sometimes when im on NT on
the 9700, i cant click on "quick reply" or other pages.

Try bolt or oprea mini. They both have tap browsing and can text really well on nt I'm on bolt responding to u right now on my tour
do i just download them from the app store? I tried searching for oprea mini, but couldn't find it.

Had the Bold for ATT and just got the Tour for Verizon since my contract ran out last Friday. Hated the ATT service but the Bold is much better than the Tour. I have 30 days to cancel verizon without being charged. Think I should do it?
Hows the tmobile service in your area? ive got the 9700 bold 2 for $149 with tax
PMd

should get mine within the next couple days

Thanks for the business.

Is blackberry appeal still there?

RIM is stuck repackaging phones these days...they're turning into Palm a few years ago...

granted i've been a user since 07, I think that everything they're built on is quickly being broken down...

iPhones are becoming much more reliable and other markets are developing better and better phones...any of you all TRULY faithful to RIM like that? I was considering the 9650 being dropped soon on VZW but this new iPhone news is really convincing me otherwise...i mean email is push on the iphone, more support, more to do with the phone, VERIZON..., and if apple seriously gets an app like BBM... its a wrap for them.

i heard yahoo was working on a baseball app, but i'm not keeping my hopes up until i see something.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

RIM is stuck repackaging phones these days...they're turning into Palm a few years ago...

granted i've been a user since 07, I think that everything they're built on is quickly being broken down...

iPhones are becoming much more reliable and other markets are developing better and better phones...any of you all TRULY faithful to RIM like that? I was considering the 9650 being dropped soon on VZW but this new iPhone news is really convincing me otherwise...i mean email is push on the iphone, more support, more to do with the phone, VERIZON..., and if apple seriously gets an app like BBM... its a wrap for them.

They have that already its called PMessenger or some other nonsense fail.

Im a BB user since 08, but the thing with iPhone and Droid have that RIM doesnt have is an App for EVERYTHING.  If the iPhone does come to Sprint, then I may jump ship.  But RIM seriously needs to renovate their OS

I just got a 9700 on Friday and I already have a problem.
ohwell.gif

The phone came with an old version of BBM, so I went into the app world and downloaded the new one. Problem is, after I restarted the phone the BBM icon isn't there anymore. It's not hidden or anything, and is still on the phone because I can access the program by using the "Switch Application" menu . Any help on getting the icon back?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

They have that already its called PMessenger or some other nonsense fail.

Im a BB user since 08, but the thing with iPhone and Droid have that RIM doesnt have is an App for EVERYTHING.  If the iPhone does come to Sprint, then I may jump ship.  But RIM seriously needs to renovate their OS

Only reason I wouldn't get an iPhone is because the monthly bill is so damn expensive. If it ever comes to sprint and I can get it to work with SERO, I'm in there

Back
Top Bottom