...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

I just got a refurbished 7130c in on Friday.

Can I use this to make my own iTunes ringtone.
+1138
nicefro69
Wanted Badly: Size 11 Wmns Air Max 1 Classic HOA

Originally Posted by AM 1 FIEND

I know that instructions for creating ring tones through I tunes was posted on the 1st page, however it's if you have a MAC. I can't figure it out for windows
smh.gif
@ me for not being able to figure it out.

What I do is use the program Gold Wave to cut out the piece of the song i want and use that motorola phone tools program to transfer it.

i have a couple questions. i have t-mobile and i am looking at getting a 8700g. Will i be getting any different charges (texts, wi-fi internet usage, IMs) because i didnt orignially have a BB when i started my t-mobile plan? also, does the 8700g play movies?
Team 4:20
I can mingle with the stars, And throw a party on Mars
Free Chilly
TEAM FLORIDA GATORS

What are your opinions for the Blackberry 8130 aka PEARL? I have heard mixed feelings on the keyboad.

Is there GPS preloaded or do I have to pay to get the service?

t
I'm hinking about getting one for Verizon, since I'm still with it until fall 2008.

:lol:
laugh.gif
Have ya tried playing music, then snapping a pic? I think that'll work. I would try it but my pearl is dead right now. :\
ohwell.gif

Also, Call your voice mail, turn down the volume....then take a pic. It should work :wink:
wink.gif
HUSKY FOOTBALL
THIS IS LOCKER NATION
TEAM BLACKBERRY
the stylish way to get things done

ringtones....

Tuneusin.com
blackberrymp3s.com

use both from browser on BB
Quote:
"Sarcasm: the last refuge of modest and chaste-souled people when the privacy of their soul is coarsely and intrusively invaded."

Does anyone know if there are special settings for logging on to myspace?I havent been able to log on,even when I changeD the emulator to IE.Thanks
"...give me 5 wings with extra mild sauce."

I spent a good 20 min this morning answering questions..i hope i answered em all..if u need additional help, you can email me
GerardBurke@tmo.blackberry.net ..or hit me on the BB messenger..my pin is on the first page
Quote:
ok i have a question about jivetalk...

i got it and tried it on the 30 day free trial and while using it, i had no problems whatsoever.
so my trial ends and i purchase it, but now when i use it, i cant stay logged in for a day without being signed off.
everytime it logs me off, it comes back with a message like "jivetalk application accepted" or something like that.. i have to look into what it says.

can anyone help me out to where i can stay logged in without being logged out for at least a day?

thanks in advance.
Quote:
DATNGGAG
thanks for the info on the first page...im gonna be messing with my iTunes music for days now.

I have a Motorola SLVR anyone know how to apply a song in your iTunes as a ringtone?
Quote:
Ok, weird question...

I dont want my email in my Text INBOX... how can I seperate them?
Quote:
how do you install jivetalk on the BB8830? do i have to download it through the phone or on my desktop?
anybody?
www.beejive.com/download
Quote:
datnggag how do you use the blackberry software to send the audio file to your Curve? I'm ******ed i cant figure this out...

I moved from 8700g to a 8320. The new 8320 is a great phone, the best blackberry to date. But with all the new features, it lacks one essential piece; thetrackwheel is G.O.A.T.
Trackball makes the phone feel flimsy, having to control the phone in the center instead of the wheel where you grip your phone and move with your thumb.
Will they ever drop this Trackball? maybe a new 8700? or is that discontinued..

Quote:
One thing i pointed a couple of my email addys to the BB and it set up quick and easy...but can i move the boxes around in the menu? i have like 2 in the first row, then a bunch of programs then 1 here and there....they are scattered

is there a way to clean up the menu for quick access

When will 4.3 be avalible to download?

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID = sneakapr0
Quick is deadly...Robinho is deadly...

the 8820 from att has wi-fi. they're discontinuing the 8800 i believe. the 8310 (basically a 8300 with gps) is due out sometime in october also. but its not going to have wi-fi.
i deny god & all religion.

i had the iphone theme sent to my email address but how do i download it to my phone. sorry i have no knowledge at all about my phone but i want to learn. it says click to download but i cant figure it out.
"rapping is my hobby, my house has a lobby"- lil wayne

Can you run slingbox moblie on the blackberrys? I am switching from my ppc-700 and I am looking at the blackberry 8830 or the MOTO Q.
Team Lakers1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002...

This season will shape the future of this franchise..​

official-blackberry-8130.jpg

The new Pearl 2 like everyone said is suppose to drop sometime around Nov. Updated OS and video recording.

holidaysmore. . .2001

Does anybody elses Tmobile 8800 not have an icon for tzones? I don't know why mine doesn't have tzones on it.

Back
Top Bottom