...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

^As far as I know, they won't replace Blackberries at Verizon; I had to call in, and they mailed me a replacement, then I had to send back the defective phone.
TEAM-AF-ONE

Quote:
yo, i did this. i went with verizon, first i had a treo 700p, then i had a bb 8703e (best phone ive ever had) but verizon was eating up my damn wallet. my bill was like 136 a month having a blackberry with them. the bis alone was 44 a month, more than my internet at the house!

so i said forget it, i bought a lightly used krzr off a friend for 50 bucks and sold the 8703 for 230, with the krzr my bill went down to like 85.

im still thinking i need to just cancel and go with tmo and get a curve for the same price im paying on the krzr with vzw.

vzw is just not the business, too damn high. so i think ima copp a curve with tmo friday.

ill say this though, once you get comfy with a phone with a key board and all those bomb features, its impossible to go backwards to a flip. avoid it if you can.
I'm countin' those M's now/ Those O's come straight off the Benz now...not the 550, more like the 65/​

that case looks nice where they sell them at ?

finally got my curve in today copped for 350 :lol:
laugh.gif

time to go through this post, i need to call t-mo about setting up my data plan too

does anyone get service with jivetalk. i need a registration key
Another one bites the dust!

can you delete the preloaded pictures on the curve, like you can delete that preloaded video ??

they just taking up space

Quote:
After having numerous sony ericssons the past 3 years I might make the switch to a BB. Been contemplating it the past few weeks, props on an informative thread.
We livin' this cuz it's deep in our bones...​

Quote:
How is it phone?? You got the Titanium edition?? How much did the phone cost with your term agreement??

love it so far...again havent got to adding programs and stuff but no probs using it normally... i bought the Gold one on impulse

it came out to $299 with a $50 MIR and i had to extend for 2 years

Quote:
How would you guys compare the sidekick internet and aim to the bb? Thinking about the switch.
...We Born To Die...
...In the meantime Get Money...

probably mentioned already, but i'm too lazy to check thru the pages.
anyways, amazon.com has the curve for $49.99 w/a 2 yr new contract or re-up. if my TILT hadn't been delivered today, i would've gone for the bberry, esp at that price.

well, i know this ain't a TILT or AT&T thread, but I'm pretty hyped.......this thing's got more bells+whistles+functions that i'll ever need. :pimp:
pimp.gif
it took me like 10 minutes to figure out how to make a simple phone call tho. :lol:
laugh.gif
best thing of all, i managed to get 25% off my service+data plan (WAAAAAAY better than my corporate discount) by schmoozing up one of the dudes at the AT&T store. i guess having the gift of gab does pay off sometimes. :wink:
wink.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

I been pretty much been wanting to get this since it came out, and about to order it within the next day or so. And since I know quite a few of yall alreadyown one, how is it? Is it easy to use? How is the instant messaging/email and other internet related apps? Should I just stick with the 8300 or go with the8310?

Went to the verizon store saturday with my girl(she was paying her Bill). I asked a sales rep when they were expecting to get curves, she told me Next month. Can anyone confirm this? I checked Howard forums and saw nothing so I ask my NT BB experts to help me out.

henry thats a nice skin... BUT

to get one that is about 10X more durable and has grips on the side, check out boxwave.com

best on the net ....

i will post a pic of mine in a bit...

happy turkey day!

gerard, itunes is the business for making ringtones btw... pin me when you can

2426793e

Since the switch to Yuku, NT doesn't show up in the black/red on my 8830- I get a white background. Also, whenever I use the space bar to scroll down apage, then use the trackball to navigate to a link, it takes me back to the top of the page. Anybody else getting this, or know why it's happening? I wasable to view NT fine before, and I don't get the scroll problem on other websites/forums.

I don't know to much about BBerrys yet, supposed to get my pearl today in the mail. What is the PIN everyone is talking about?
TEAMlateNIGHT X THE JOKER GANG
"Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?"​

Back
Top Bottom