...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

For those looking for 4.5 downloads check out BLACKBERRY FORUMS. Only a couple of more hours before I get rid of this BS iPhoneand I'm re-united with the BB Curve as I should be
pimp.gif

^
roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
wait..wait.... DA R...you my peeps and all...but I gotta say man...you gotta be the MOST CONFUSED cat I've everknow when it comes to cell phones
laugh.gif
no disrespect. U go back and forth from lx's...bb curves...iphones so now u not getting the 3g iphone?
laugh.gif
you're something else man I'm sure the phone dealers luv u fam
laugh.gif

ight im new to this thread..and i didnt see anybody talking about this anywhere...but is there a way to delete the ringtones that came with the phone

Just switched over to a 8320...
pimp.gif

Anyone got suggestions on apps, other than the standard ones (Opera Mini, JiveTalk, Gmail, GMaps, etc)?

^ Downgrade.

That's why you should wait for the official release in September. Unless you're on T-Mo like me... then you get nothing.

Originally Posted by BWS FOOT SOLDIER

i didn't lose all my MEDIA, but I lost EVERYLAST ONE OF MY TEXT MESSAGES. SMS,MMS,inbox,outbox, all gone, months worth

there was super valuable information in those texts too, needless to say I am heated and hating BB right now.

I guess what happen was the phone was running out of memory, and the first thing it deletes for space is the text messages, but %%++ I didn't know it deleted ALL of them.

I have a 2 gig mem card too, wish I could store texts on it

this is on a curve, if any of you have a lot of texts I advise you start clearing the less meaning ones out so you don't risk all of them.

laugh.gif

THAS Y U NEED TO CROSS OVER AND GRAB THAT MOGUL PLAYBOY..OVER 1000 IN MY INBOX

AND OVER 900 IN MY OUTBOX..

AND COUNTING.512 MEM CARD
pimp.gif

Any questions feel free to get at me on BB Messenger for help. PIN: 24489B00 Just add me to your address book then add me in BB messenger once the PIN is underthe Contact. It was confusing for me at first so just clarifying.

my 8300 randomly shuts off when in video camera mode,music player, or even in the middle of a call. only way to turn it back on is to pull the battery.

The thing is when this happens it shows I have full battery, and when turn back on it shows im on red......faulty battery? anybody experience this ??

Like really, who keeps text messages? You just have to tell your phone not to delete them every 30 days and your' good. I delete mines every 30 minutes.

I have a sidekick currently, I might get a curve soon.

Does anyone in here use a unlocked At&t on Tmobile ? Should I know anything if I Do trade it ? ( and yes I have had a curve and I miss the heck out of it)

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Like really, who keeps text messages? You just have to tell your phone not to delete them every 30 days and your' good. I delete mines every 30 minutes.

So I can remember what I was talking about to that person. when u get 100+ texts a day it's kinda tough to remember what u were talking about with allof them.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

those wanting a 4.5 upgrade...berry review is your best friend

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

how do you look at NT using the default browser? i cant log in or view any of the forums

Back
Top Bottom