OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

NYR/WAS is similar to the MTL/WAS matchup from last year. I was HOPING that the Caps would face the Hurricanes, but they choked. Lundqvist has the ability to carry this team to a series win much like what Halak did last year. I keep telling myself that the Rangers had the majority of their success this year vs. the Caps when they were still dealing w. the learning curve of the new system. Not having Callahan hurts, but I think this series is gonna go 6 games either way. Caps only playoff win in the Ovechkin-era has been against Torts & the Rags, so who knows.....it's go time
pimp.gif

NYR/WAS is similar to the MTL/WAS matchup from last year. I was HOPING that the Caps would face the Hurricanes, but they choked. Lundqvist has the ability to carry this team to a series win much like what Halak did last year. I keep telling myself that the Rangers had the majority of their success this year vs. the Caps when they were still dealing w. the learning curve of the new system. Not having Callahan hurts, but I think this series is gonna go 6 games either way. Caps only playoff win in the Ovechkin-era has been against Torts & the Rags, so who knows.....it's go time
pimp.gif

Unlike past years I am not sure which Detroit team is going to show up for the playoffs. We need everyone to step up & Howard needs to really rise to the occasion. While I don't think this years Coyotes team is as dangerous as last years, we haven't been convincing either. I want to say Wings in 7, but would much rather prefer to wrap it up in 4 or 5.

Unlike past years I am not sure which Detroit team is going to show up for the playoffs. We need everyone to step up & Howard needs to really rise to the occasion. While I don't think this years Coyotes team is as dangerous as last years, we haven't been convincing either. I want to say Wings in 7, but would much rather prefer to wrap it up in 4 or 5.

Getting Pronger and Betts back should be a big boost. Plus every team usually sits their Goons. It's a given Shelley won't play but you probably won't see Carcillo.
nerd.gif

Can't scratch Z since he's been one the best forwards and Nodl really stepped up his game. Should be interesting to see the lineup.

As I said hopefully we see the dominating Flyers and not the coasting and skate to the blue line and turn the puck over Flyers.

Getting Pronger and Betts back should be a big boost. Plus every team usually sits their Goons. It's a given Shelley won't play but you probably won't see Carcillo.
nerd.gif

Can't scratch Z since he's been one the best forwards and Nodl really stepped up his game. Should be interesting to see the lineup.

As I said hopefully we see the dominating Flyers and not the coasting and skate to the blue line and turn the puck over Flyers.

The "Playoff Schedule Show" will air at 10 PM ET on NHL.com and NHL Network following Stars-North Stars.

Game 1s commence Wednesday April 13 and Thursday April 14.

The "Playoff Schedule Show" will air at 10 PM ET on NHL.com and NHL Network following Stars-North Stars.

Game 1s commence Wednesday April 13 and Thursday April 14.

DJs Hits of the regular season....

NHL Playoffs are a whole different beast...hitting intensifies BIG TIME. These were my faves from the regular season....what hits did I miss? FWIW, Subban on Marchand was the hit of the year, IMO.

*Thank goodness for a VAN/CHI series
pimp.gif
Can't tell me that my dude FB wasn't sweating like Pat Ewing at the free throw line when watching the Minnesota/Dallas game
laugh.gif

DJs Hits of the regular season....

NHL Playoffs are a whole different beast...hitting intensifies BIG TIME. These were my faves from the regular season....what hits did I miss? FWIW, Subban on Marchand was the hit of the year, IMO.

*Thank goodness for a VAN/CHI series
pimp.gif
Can't tell me that my dude FB wasn't sweating like Pat Ewing at the free throw line when watching the Minnesota/Dallas game
laugh.gif

Chicago gets in
pimp.gif

Now we see the matchup everyone wanted. This is not Vancouver of past years though. They will throw so much at Chicago I'm not sure the hawks have enough fire power this year to win.

Boston/Montreal
Lighting/Pittsburgh

are two others I really want to see.

Any word on Crosby yet?

Chicago gets in
pimp.gif

Now we see the matchup everyone wanted. This is not Vancouver of past years though. They will throw so much at Chicago I'm not sure the hawks have enough fire power this year to win.

Boston/Montreal
Lighting/Pittsburgh

are two others I really want to see.

Any word on Crosby yet?

Habs-Bruins
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
,gonna be at game 3 which will be on Monday. The buzz is crazy all over the city during the playoffs.  Nothing would be better than taking out the Bruins in the 1st round 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom