OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

Playoff puck is back in New York. 
pimp.gif

I really think this is the year for the Sharks/Caps. In previous years they faced no adversity during the season and then buckled under the pressure in the playoffs. I think both struggling a bit this season will wind up being a blessing in disguise. Although, I would rather be wrong and the Ducks come out of the West.
happy.gif

So here's my full predictions.

1st round

VAN over CHI in 7
SJ over LA in 4
DET over PHO in 6
ANA over NSH in 7

WAS over NYR in 5
PHI over BUF in 7
BOS over MTL in 7
TBL over PIT in 6 (*If Crosby doesn't play)

2nd Round

ANA over VAN in 7
SJ over DET in 6

WAS over TBL in 6
BOS over PHI in 7

3rd Round

SJ over ANA in 7
WAS over Bos in 6

SCF

WAS over SJ in 7

I really think this is the year for the Sharks/Caps. In previous years they faced no adversity during the season and then buckled under the pressure in the playoffs. I think both struggling a bit this season will wind up being a blessing in disguise. Although, I would rather be wrong and the Ducks come out of the West.
happy.gif

1st round

VAN over CHI in 7
SJ over LA in 4
DET over PHO in 6
ANA over NSH in 7

WAS over NYR in 5
PHI over BUF in 7
BOS over MTL in 7

2nd Round

ANA over VAN in 7
SJ over DET in 6

WAS over TBL in 6
BOS over PHI in 7

3rd Round

SJ over ANA in 7
WAS over Bos in 6

SCF

WAS over SJ in 7

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

The Avy/Sig bet was proposed if Chicago and Vancouver were to meet. The fan of the loser in this series has to sport the opposing team in their Avy and Signature until that team is eliminated. If the opposing team wins the cup, it has to be kept until the Stanley Cup parade.

Done. I'd wear my blackhawks jersey too, but my safety would be in peril

The Avy/Sig bet was proposed if Chicago and Vancouver were to meet. The fan of the loser in this series has to sport the opposing team in their Avy and Signature until that team is eliminated. If the opposing team wins the cup, it has to be kept until the Stanley Cup parade.

Originally Posted by LVJordan238

happy.gif

1st round

VAN over CHI in 7
SJ over LA in 4
DET over PHO in 6
ANA over NSH in 7

WAS over NYR in 5
PHI over BUF in 7
BOS over MTL in 7

2nd Round

ANA over VAN in 7
SJ over DET in 6

WAS over TBL in 6
BOS over PHI in 7

3rd Round

SJ over ANA in 7
WAS over Bos in 6

SCF

WAS over SJ in 7
I hope you're right!

Originally Posted by LVJordan238

happy.gif

1st round

VAN over CHI in 7
SJ over LA in 4
DET over PHO in 6
ANA over NSH in 7

WAS over NYR in 5
PHI over BUF in 7
BOS over MTL in 7

2nd Round

ANA over VAN in 7
SJ over DET in 6

WAS over TBL in 6
BOS over PHI in 7

3rd Round

SJ over ANA in 7
WAS over Bos in 6

SCF

WAS over SJ in 7
I hope you're right!

I see either Vancouver or Detroit making it to the Finals,preferably the Canucks. Been waiting 18 long years for another Canadian team to win the cup.

Any team other than Toronto
laugh.gif
.Not like they've even come close the past 2 decades,heck I should say the past half century
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I see either Vancouver or Detroit making it to the Finals,preferably the Canucks. Been waiting 18 long years for another Canadian team to win the cup.

Any team other than Toronto
laugh.gif
.Not like they've even come close the past 2 decades,heck I should say the past half century
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

In here to rep VanCity.. even though I don't really care too much about (regular season) hockey.. the playoffs are pretty intense and fun to watch..

+ the partying/riots in Vancouver win or lose will be epic
pimp.gif

In here to rep VanCity.. even though I don't really care too much about (regular season) hockey.. the playoffs are pretty intense and fun to watch..

+ the partying/riots in Vancouver win or lose will be epic
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

roll.gif
same here. i got the retro blackhawks jersey at home too. pretty sure i'd get mugged in downtown vancouver wearing that jersey if chicago got our number again this year
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

roll.gif
same here. i got the retro blackhawks jersey at home too. pretty sure i'd get mugged in downtown vancouver wearing that jersey if chicago got our number again this year
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom