OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

I honestly think black hockey players that play the game the way it should be get a lot of love. Anson Carter was loved all around... I usually hear good things about Wayne Simmonds. Kevin Weeks
laugh.gif
, etc. All pretty much not hated. It probably doesnt help PK that he is black with SOME people, but thats not the first thing anyone with hockey knowledge is looking at.

I honestly think black hockey players that play the game the way it should be get a lot of love. Anson Carter was loved all around... I usually hear good things about Wayne Simmonds. Kevin Weeks
laugh.gif
, etc. All pretty much not hated. It probably doesnt help PK that he is black with SOME people, but thats not the first thing anyone with hockey knowledge is looking at.

i hate kevin weekes the color commentator
sick.gif

i dunno, hes new so ill cut him some slack...but as of right now, man hes pretty bad
laugh.gif

as for the subbans, TPOB, i think malcolm is the goalie currently in the OHL and jordan is the younger one

sick.gif

i dunno, hes new so ill cut him some slack...but as of right now, man hes pretty bad
laugh.gif

as for the subbans, TPOB, i think malcolm is the goalie currently in the OHL and jordan is the younger one

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Originally Posted by Physicx

sick.gif

I think he's great on the NHLNetwork panel
i dunno man, he does the oiler games on HNIC every weekend and sometimes i just cant stand him

it doesnt help that his partner is marky lee tho who is just awful imo. his columns on CBC are kinda eh but i think he'll get better. i did like him as a player tho

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Originally Posted by Physicx

sick.gif

I think he's great on the NHLNetwork panel
i dunno man, he does the oiler games on HNIC every weekend and sometimes i just cant stand him

it doesnt help that his partner is marky lee tho who is just awful imo. his columns on CBC are kinda eh but i think he'll get better. i did like him as a player tho

Chris Stewar, Emery, Subban, Weeks, Simmonds, Byflugien,

hate grier

but I don't think it has to do with his skin color, do you see how he celebrates on some of his goals and sometimes how he plays....I think it's better for the game but you know some old time hockey fans...

Chris Stewar, Emery, Subban, Weeks, Simmonds, Byflugien,

hate grier

but I don't think it has to do with his skin color, do you see how he celebrates on some of his goals and sometimes how he plays....I think it's better for the game but you know some old time hockey fans...

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

I hear ya. And im not trying to say none of the hate PK is racially related. But the dude does not help his own cause with the diving and flops...which should not fall under passion. It seemed like a lot of players actualy like and respect him based off what I saw during the handshakes. Of course, when you win, it's all smiles. And you nailed it when you said his skill makes him an easy target. He's good and he gets under your skin with the antics. I do hope that once he leaves MTL the diving stops, because his future is bright in this league, no doubt. I'd probably like him on any other team.

laugh.gif

He's not leaving here anytime soon my dude,I hope
ohwell.gif
. He's played his whole junior career for our affiliate and just got here and is already beloved by the most critical and intense fans in the league.

Responding to other comments,what's wrong with the way he celebrates? He's a young player that's thrilled to score,is he supposed to act like a 15 yr veteran all of a sudden? I don' get why showing emotion after scoring gets you some flak. Same with Ovechkin. The thing about the hate is why is he targeted after only playing a season and a half. Plenty of other players "dive" but don't get half as much hate as he's starting to get around the league. He only gets under peoples skin when they do it to him first

And Deadset,Price is our best player. PK isn't even our best defenceman,yet

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
@ 0:18 - 0:20, "what? I can't hear you."

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

I hear ya. And im not trying to say none of the hate PK is racially related. But the dude does not help his own cause with the diving and flops...which should not fall under passion. It seemed like a lot of players actualy like and respect him based off what I saw during the handshakes. Of course, when you win, it's all smiles. And you nailed it when you said his skill makes him an easy target. He's good and he gets under your skin with the antics. I do hope that once he leaves MTL the diving stops, because his future is bright in this league, no doubt. I'd probably like him on any other team.

laugh.gif

He's not leaving here anytime soon my dude,I hope
ohwell.gif
. He's played his whole junior career for our affiliate and just got here and is already beloved by the most critical and intense fans in the league.

Responding to other comments,what's wrong with the way he celebrates? He's a young player that's thrilled to score,is he supposed to act like a 15 yr veteran all of a sudden? I don' get why showing emotion after scoring gets you some flak. Same with Ovechkin. The thing about the hate is why is he targeted after only playing a season and a half. Plenty of other players "dive" but don't get half as much hate as he's starting to get around the league. He only gets under peoples skin when they do it to him first

And Deadset,Price is our best player. PK isn't even our best defenceman,yet

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
@ 0:18 - 0:20, "what? I can't hear you."

yeah rolly, i don't see him leaving anytime soon. damn shame
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

his celebrations don't bother me. thought his reaction after his goal last night was perfect. A+ execution
laugh.gif

this on the other hand...irks the *!#% out of me
laugh.gif

yeah rolly, i don't see him leaving anytime soon. damn shame
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

his celebrations don't bother me. thought his reaction after his goal last night was perfect. A+ execution
laugh.gif

this on the other hand...irks the *!#% out of me
laugh.gif

/\ other players do this all the time... agian its only because hes constantly under the microscope... pick a bruin deadset and im sure i can find a video of them trying to draw a penalty

Back
Top Bottom