OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

Had a game of my own and had to watch highlights from tonight..........Thomas was bound to let in one of those 2 on 1's. 

pimp.gif
#3morewins

Check out my blog, fellow Canucks fans! www.canuckz.com

pimp.gif

UNBELIEVABLE game... Was downtown the entire time, legs tired as $$!$, lost my damn voice, but holy $$!$, WHAT A FINISH.

pimp.gif

UNBELIEVABLE game... Was downtown the entire time, legs tired as $$!$, lost my damn voice, but holy $$!$, WHAT A FINISH.

I'm so mad I had my only class that goes past 8pm tonight 
laugh.gif
Saw the highlights on Sportscenter, great... amazing finish. Hope the rest of the series shapes up this way.

I'm so mad I had my only class that goes past 8pm tonight 
laugh.gif
Saw the highlights on Sportscenter, great... amazing finish. Hope the rest of the series shapes up this way.

What a game, what a goal. I was downtown Vancouver last night on Granville St. and it was amazing. Lost my voice and sobriety.
Also, Kesler was onside due to a great effort to keep the toe on the line.

311968187.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What a game, what a goal. I was downtown Vancouver last night on Granville St. and it was amazing. Lost my voice and sobriety.

311968187.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

to all the kaberle haters in boston...i want to see you guys put boychuk's head on a stick tomorrow. dude has been equally bad, if not worse.

I agree. Boychuk has been terrible. He was on the ice for a good majority of the Lightning goals and he hasn't been the greatest player lately. He tried to step up to Kesler along the blue line but maybe he should've backskated and let the play come to him.

Can't do nothing about it now.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

to all the kaberle haters in boston...i want to see you guys put boychuk's head on a stick tomorrow. dude has been equally bad, if not worse.

I agree. Boychuk has been terrible. He was on the ice for a good majority of the Lightning goals and he hasn't been the greatest player lately. He tried to step up to Kesler along the blue line but maybe he should've backskated and let the play come to him.

Can't do nothing about it now.
tired.gif

VANCOUVER, British Columbia — The Vancouver Canucks’ road to the Stanley Cup finals has been defined not only by clutch goals and awe-inspiring team play, but also by the team’s passionate and unpredictable fans.

Throughout the postseason, they have done handstands in green bodysuits, burned the jerseys of opposing teams and hosted impromptu street celebrations that turn into Western Canada’s version of Mardi Gras.

“You can call them die-hard fans,

VANCOUVER, British Columbia — The Vancouver Canucks’ road to the Stanley Cup finals has been defined not only by clutch goals and awe-inspiring team play, but also by the team’s passionate and unpredictable fans.

Throughout the postseason, they have done handstands in green bodysuits, burned the jerseys of opposing teams and hosted impromptu street celebrations that turn into Western Canada’s version of Mardi Gras.

“You can call them die-hard fans,

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

is this game going to get any play, talk nationally in the US?

or just regionally in the Boston area

Chances are Boston is the only city in the U.S. where the ratings & excitement won't be atrocious. Hockey already gets little to no love here in the states on a national level. It appears that unless Crosby or Ovechkin aren't playing one another the masses are oblivious. A team from Canada in the Finals just makes it that much less interesting to the casual American fan.

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

is this game going to get any play, talk nationally in the US?

or just regionally in the Boston area

Chances are Boston is the only city in the U.S. where the ratings & excitement won't be atrocious. Hockey already gets little to no love here in the states on a national level. It appears that unless Crosby or Ovechkin aren't playing one another the masses are oblivious. A team from Canada in the Finals just makes it that much less interesting to the casual American fan.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

EDMONTON — The Edmonton Oilers have a new celebrity fan.

Oilers centre Gilbert Brule and his girlfriend were driving in West Vancouver, B.C., on Tuesday when the happened upon an unusual hitchhiker -- U2 frontman Bono.

"I like people who play ice hockey, they stop for hitchhikers, I know this from experience," Bono told the crowd at Edmonton's Commonwealth Stadium for U2's concert Wednesday night.

"I was hitchhiking in Vancouver yesterday, actually I was! And this guy and his girlfriend picked me up. He was cool, an ice hockey player, his name was Gilbert Brule as it happens, I'm so grateful I've decided I want to be Gilbert Brule."

With hockey on his mind, Bono compared his bandmates to former Oiler greats, calling The Edge, "The Wayne Gretzky of U2."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

EDMONTON — The Edmonton Oilers have a new celebrity fan.

Oilers centre Gilbert Brule and his girlfriend were driving in West Vancouver, B.C., on Tuesday when the happened upon an unusual hitchhiker -- U2 frontman Bono.

"I like people who play ice hockey, they stop for hitchhikers, I know this from experience," Bono told the crowd at Edmonton's Commonwealth Stadium for U2's concert Wednesday night.

"I was hitchhiking in Vancouver yesterday, actually I was! And this guy and his girlfriend picked me up. He was cool, an ice hockey player, his name was Gilbert Brule as it happens, I'm so grateful I've decided I want to be Gilbert Brule."

With hockey on his mind, Bono compared his bandmates to former Oiler greats, calling The Edge, "The Wayne Gretzky of U2."

That last goal was amazing, 19 seconds left.  Not really a fan of hockey but i'm pro anything when it comes to Vancouver.  U could hear the entire downtown area roar and honk during that 3rd period goal. 
laugh.gif

Anyone check out the resell prices for the home game tickets? It's apparently the most expensive Stanley Cup finals in the game's history. 

That last goal was amazing, 19 seconds left.  Not really a fan of hockey but i'm pro anything when it comes to Vancouver.  U could hear the entire downtown area roar and honk during that 3rd period goal. 
laugh.gif

Anyone check out the resell prices for the home game tickets? It's apparently the most expensive Stanley Cup finals in the game's history. 

Originally Posted by kash55

311968187.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Yo Kash, y'all peep that Bruins fan? Son was about to get murked in that sea of blue and green 
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by kash55

311968187.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Yo Kash, y'all peep that Bruins fan? Son was about to get murked in that sea of blue and green 
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom