OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

Not a Vancouver fan but been rooting for them in these Playoffs.

Hope they win tonight
pimp.gif

Vancouver
pimp.gif

Not a Vancouver fan but been rooting for them in these Playoffs.

Hope they win tonight
pimp.gif

Vancouver
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

laugh.gif
no doubt

by far THE best threads on this board are these hockey threads. the people that post and the content...unmatched
pimp.gif
I've been on NT for over a decade, and quite honestly, the NHL threads are some of the best I've read. Without them, I doubt I'd still be posting on here.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

laugh.gif
no doubt

by far THE best threads on this board are these hockey threads. the people that post and the content...unmatched
pimp.gif
I've been on NT for over a decade, and quite honestly, the NHL threads are some of the best I've read. Without them, I doubt I'd still be posting on here.

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

Do any of you guys post on HF?
I do... but not as much as I used to because of the growing amount of trolls on that board. Also, the homerism is out of control over there and it drives me nuts.

roll.gif
you aint kidding...

you can't read a flyers thread on there without a Carter proposal
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

Do any of you guys post on HF?
I do... but not as much as I used to because of the growing amount of trolls on that board. Also, the homerism is out of control over there and it drives me nuts.

roll.gif
you aint kidding...

you can't read a flyers thread on there without a Carter proposal
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Been m.i.a here for awhile as im not a supporter of either team but good luck B's brethren... hope u guys pull it out

still feel bad for horton
30t6p3b.gif

leaves those awful panthers to come to a contender n then gets knocked out in the finals
sick.gif

Been m.i.a here for awhile as im not a supporter of either team but good luck B's brethren... hope u guys pull it out

still feel bad for horton
30t6p3b.gif

leaves those awful panthers to come to a contender n then gets knocked out in the finals
sick.gif

Hfboards is the realgm of the NHL. I go there for info cause alot of them follow prospects fairly closely and I can converse with other oiler fans once in a while

Other than that I pretty much like it here

Hfboards is the realgm of the NHL. I go there for info cause alot of them follow prospects fairly closely and I can converse with other oiler fans once in a while

Other than that I pretty much like it here

Back
Top Bottom