OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Yo... Chara is a dirt MFer... everyone painted him as this holier than thou saint when he also decapitated patchs but after rewatching that lil scurmish @ the end...

that dirty bastard knew exactly what he was doin.. placenec is jus comin off a shoulder injury, he was trying to dig knees and everything else into dudes shoulder
30t6p3b.gif

disgusting... too bad he has a foot n 20 lbs on any Habs... he needs dealt with
So holding a player down is dirty now?

The move is commonplace in hockey-- especially in the playoffs. I do it in my beer league.
laugh.gif

Yo... Chara is a dirt MFer... everyone painted him as this holier than thou saint when he also decapitated patchs but after rewatching that lil scurmish @ the end...

that dirty bastard knew exactly what he was doin.. placenec is jus comin off a shoulder injury, he was trying to dig knees and everything else into dudes shoulder
30t6p3b.gif

The move is commonplace in hockey-- especially in the playoffs. I do it in my beer league.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

What the hell is Stoll thinking on that hit? Not smart at all
30t6p3b.gif

I know.  The league must be already thinking suspension, dumb play on his part. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

What the hell is Stoll thinking on that hit? Not smart at all
30t6p3b.gif

I know.  The league must be already thinking suspension, dumb play on his part. 
30t6p3b.gif

Pavelski with a snipe
pimp.gif

Kings showed great heart hanging in the game, Quick is going to be a huge factor in this series.....

Pavelski with a snipe
pimp.gif

Kings showed great heart hanging in the game, Quick is going to be a huge factor in this series.....

Great tending last night, fun to watch

Someone please tell me why I'm going to a Pirates/Reds baseball game tonight instead of watching the Pens?!

Someone please tell me why I'm going to a Pirates/Reds baseball game tonight instead of watching the Pens?!

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Because I bet Pirates games are dirt cheap. I'm not sure how much tickets are for Pirates game but I can't even stand outside Fenway Park without shelling out 50 bucks.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Because I bet Pirates games are dirt cheap. I'm not sure how much tickets are for Pirates game but I can't even stand outside Fenway Park without shelling out 50 bucks.

Originally Posted by True Blues

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
the take down and hold down were fine, simple minor... cool

but once he had placenec on the ice he put his 6'9 260 lb frame on dude n was intentionally tryna get at that shoulder
30t6p3b.gif

this is y they dont disclose injuries... shameless

and pavelski with the first real
eek.gif
goal of the playoffs... pinpoint

Originally Posted by True Blues

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
the take down and hold down were fine, simple minor... cool

but once he had placenec on the ice he put his 6'9 260 lb frame on dude n was intentionally tryna get at that shoulder
30t6p3b.gif

this is y they dont disclose injuries... shameless

and pavelski with the first real
eek.gif
goal of the playoffs... pinpoint

eh, call it both ways...

stupid on Chara for doing that and taking the penalty at that point, even though there was no way they were scoring two.

but plekanec started it by holding chara's legs. he couldnt get free. chara probably overreacted, but he didnt start it.

eh, call it both ways...

stupid on Chara for doing that and taking the penalty at that point, even though there was no way they were scoring two.

but plekanec started it by holding chara's legs. he couldnt get free. chara probably overreacted, but he didnt start it.

/\ true true forgot about jizzer alrdy

and to me bjm looked like placenec was jus tryna get up...

/\ true true forgot about jizzer alrdy

and to me bjm looked like placenec was jus tryna get up...

Avery in the lineup ... I know he's not going to drop the gloves because he wants to suit up again, but Erskine is about that life ...

Back
Top Bottom