OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

so...about that home ice advantage
nerd.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Well... This was fun, least stammer finally woke the @@%$ up
sick.gif
I had a feeling all along this was goin 7 and I STILL maintain if it does go 7 n Crosby doesnt play I wont ever look at him the same again *shrug*

Well... This was fun, least stammer finally woke the @@%$ up
sick.gif
I had a feeling all along this was goin 7 and I STILL maintain if it does go 7 n Crosby doesnt play I wont ever look at him the same again *shrug*

[h1]Former NHL Enforcer Donald Brashear Coming to MMA [/h1]

/www.bloodyelbow.com/photos/former-nhl-enforcer-donald-brashear-coming-to-mma">http://www.bloodyelbow.co...d-brashear-coming-to-mma'>More photos »</a></span>">Kathy Willens - APMore photos »
Donald Brashear in action with the Washington Capitals in 2009. (AP Photo/Kathy Willens)

We've seen a number of former NFL players come to MMA in the past few years -- Herschel Walker, Matt Mitrione, Marcus Jones and more -- but we haven't seen a similar influx from the NHL.

Steve Bosse, a minor league hockey player has racked up an 8-1 record in Canadian MMA events. Bosse's been the most high profile hockey player in MMA so far.

Now 39 year-old Donald Brashear -- a retired NHL player and currently a player for the Ligue Nord-Américaine de Hockey (LNAH) -- has signed with Canada's Ringside promotion. 
Former NHL tough guy Donald Brashear is taking his game to MMA after officially signing with the Canadian-based Ringside promotion, MMADieHards.com has learned.

Brashear is signed for one fight, but the contract could be for as many as three matches.

At this time, it remains to be seen whether or not the commission (Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux) will give Brashear his license, and as of Thursday, he had not yet applied for it. If Brashear applies and is licensed in time, he could fight as soon as Ringside 11 in Quebec City on June 4.

[h1]Former NHL Enforcer Donald Brashear Coming to MMA [/h1]

/www.bloodyelbow.com/photos/former-nhl-enforcer-donald-brashear-coming-to-mma">http://www.bloodyelbow.co...d-brashear-coming-to-mma'>More photos »</a></span>">Kathy Willens - APMore photos »
Donald Brashear in action with the Washington Capitals in 2009. (AP Photo/Kathy Willens)

We've seen a number of former NFL players come to MMA in the past few years -- Herschel Walker, Matt Mitrione, Marcus Jones and more -- but we haven't seen a similar influx from the NHL.

Steve Bosse, a minor league hockey player has racked up an 8-1 record in Canadian MMA events. Bosse's been the most high profile hockey player in MMA so far.

Now 39 year-old Donald Brashear -- a retired NHL player and currently a player for the Ligue Nord-Américaine de Hockey (LNAH) -- has signed with Canada's Ringside promotion. 
Former NHL tough guy Donald Brashear is taking his game to MMA after officially signing with the Canadian-based Ringside promotion, MMADieHards.com has learned.

Brashear is signed for one fight, but the contract could be for as many as three matches.

At this time, it remains to be seen whether or not the commission (Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux) will give Brashear his license, and as of Thursday, he had not yet applied for it. If Brashear applies and is licensed in time, he could fight as soon as Ringside 11 in Quebec City on June 4.

Originally Posted by Physicx

they should sell andrew ference foam fingers tonight
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

we have those dudes who sell those "clever" t shirts outside the garden, would not surprise me at all if they were selling ference fingers tonight

unintentional birds FTW

Originally Posted by Physicx

they should sell andrew ference foam fingers tonight
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

we have those dudes who sell those "clever" t shirts outside the garden, would not surprise me at all if they were selling ference fingers tonight

unintentional birds FTW

Lightning 
eek.gif
Pens better hope Stamkos doesnt get it going which it looks like he has

Flyers
eyes.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
, I don't even have any words...if they get it to game 7, I think they take the series so let's hope they can do that

Lightning 
eek.gif
Pens better hope Stamkos doesnt get it going which it looks like he has

Flyers
eyes.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
, I don't even have any words...if they get it to game 7, I think they take the series so let's hope they can do that

Yeah, that didn't look good for mike green

rangers are so lucky to have henrik...he is getting unloaded on

Yeah, that didn't look good for mike green

rangers are so lucky to have henrik...he is getting unloaded on

Back
Top Bottom