OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

R.I.P. to your friend FB,my condolences go out to his fam.

Game 7,I understand that it means a lot to you Bruins fans but it means just as much here. There's riots when we lose and when win
laugh.gif
. The Canadiens are followed religiously all year long especially during the playoffs and after last years incredible run,everyone is expecting the Habs to either duplicate it or even move further and it means that much more that it's against the Bruins 
pimp.gif

Personally I don't think I can take a game like Van/Chi last night
laugh.gif
. I'd rather them get blown out then lose in OT.

Sorry to hear that FB, I know I haven't been here to support the Blackhawks with you this season. 
frown.gif

Corey Crawford played an amazing game last night, I know someone must've said it already.
Congrats the the Canucks.  What about these playoffs so far guys? game 7's and OT's like it's nothing!
pimp.gif

Sorry to hear that FB, I know I haven't been here to support the Blackhawks with you this season. 
frown.gif

Corey Crawford played an amazing game last night, I know someone must've said it already.
Congrats the the Canucks.  What about these playoffs so far guys? game 7's and OT's like it's nothing!
pimp.gif

my condolences FB

got the pens and bruins as well.

hope letang, st louis and thomas come up with some points tonight for my fantasy pool..

my condolences FB

got the pens and bruins as well.

hope letang, st louis and thomas come up with some points tonight for my fantasy pool..

Whatta shot... Ill still take montreal... n obv pens but realistically bruins n bolts should handle biz

Whatta shot... Ill still take montreal... n obv pens but realistically bruins n bolts should handle biz

Back
Top Bottom