OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

Two of my friends just dropped 2G a piece for game 7 tickets. I wish I could afford that and the last minute flight. 
tired.gif
 Broke the seal early with those WCF tickets.
Raymond being out is a huge blow, not to mention Hamhuis for the past 3 games.

Lets get that win boys. I'm not greedy, I just want this one Stanley Cup in my lifetime. 

SMH, Lu should've never talked all that %#@$ about the opposing goalie if he can't back it up. 17 goals in 3 games SMH... Canucks need to win one on home ice for game 7 for the city's sake... it's gonna go down the crapper with the riots and all
laugh.gif

SMH, Lu should've never talked all that %#@$ about the opposing goalie if he can't back it up. 17 goals in 3 games SMH... Canucks need to win one on home ice for game 7 for the city's sake... it's gonna go down the crapper with the riots and all
laugh.gif

TSN is reporting it will take Mason Raymond 4-6 months to recover
30t6p3b.gif

I hope he can make a full recovery, that didn't look good the way they basically carried him off the ice

TSN is reporting it will take Mason Raymond 4-6 months to recover
30t6p3b.gif

I hope he can make a full recovery, that didn't look good the way they basically carried him off the ice

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

What's the actual injury to Raymond? Vertabrae? Tailbone?

An updated report is now saying it will be 3-4 months and he sustained a vertebrae compression fracture

What's the actual injury to Raymond? Vertabrae? Tailbone?

An updated report is now saying it will be 3-4 months and he sustained a vertebrae compression fracture

Words cannot express how excited/disappointed/hyped up I am for Wednesday. If When we win, it's going down.

Words cannot express how excited/disappointed/hyped up I am for Wednesday. If When we win, it's going down.

vancouver heads, what time is a good time to head downtown wednesday? i've only been to the games, but not for the madness on the streets; that's gonna change though.

vancouver heads, what time is a good time to head downtown wednesday? i've only been to the games, but not for the madness on the streets; that's gonna change though.

Very happy Canucks lost. WOOOO. let's go Bruins! this should be one of the best games ever, or a complete blow out :tongue:

Very happy Canucks lost. WOOOO. let's go Bruins! this should be one of the best games ever, or a complete blow out :tongue:

Originally Posted by GregOdensBedpan

I would suggest heading there an hour and a half early for some reasonable spots at Hamilton/Georgia St.

But since it's game 7, people are going to be there extra early.

Originally Posted by GregOdensBedpan

I would suggest heading there an hour and a half early for some reasonable spots at Hamilton/Georgia St.

But since it's game 7, people are going to be there extra early.

interesting...watch at a bar or at the garden? hmm, decisions, decisions....
I would watch at the Garden, personally.   Unless they aren't serving beer.  
laugh.gif

interesting...watch at a bar or at the garden? hmm, decisions, decisions....
I would watch at the Garden, personally.   Unless they aren't serving beer.  
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom