OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

ugh.. i fear the flyers with a competent goalie.
laugh.gif
imagine if that timmy/gagne trade happened.. philly would have walked away with the cup.

not even 48 hours with the cup and theyre already adressing rumors on 98.5 about what line seguin will be on next year, where to use the money (parise plz
pimp.gif
) and the timmy/tukkaa situation that wont even arise til next year. love this town.
pimp.gif

i guess someone start the offseason thread after the bruins parade. maybe monday and let these boston dudes soak it in a little bit longer
laugh.gif

not too sure, he just came off a base salary of 5 mil, 3.125 cap hit according to capgeek. i'd say his cap hit will probably be around 6-6.5 whenever he signs.

yeah im with physicx....let us post parade pics in here...then offseason thread it up next week
laugh.gif

Shut up about Zach, they're going to arbitration so they're either going to do one year or keep working towards a multi-year deal so HA
laugh.gif

Go after Jagr, I hear he wants to come back now
laugh.gif

shhh i can dream
laugh.gif
yeah i read about jagr earlier. that would be cool, it seems like he still has some left in the tank. he killed it at the world championships.

I'm willing to guarantee that if Jagr returns to the NHL and plays in MTL, he'll retire before the season is over.

Originally Posted by Physicx

jagr back in pitt beside crosby and/or malkin
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Only place I would like to see him....he was playing great recently so he probably could contribute

sick.gif
pimp.gif

Only place I would like to see him....he was playing great recently so he probably could contribute

here are some of the pics from the parade i got:

what a time. crowd was nuts...pretty well behaved. never been around so many people at once. it was like a MASSIVE block party. hope we get to do it again sometime...

EDIT: damn photobucket resized those a bit too small...oh well

Totally random but Lucic is tryin' to bang this girl that I know
laugh.gif

She got mad when she saw him & his girl at the Cup Celebration
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SCuse7

sick.gif
pimp.gif

I'd Like to see him in Pittsburgh too so Ovie can do this again

thegif.gif

nice pics man. i got some video on my phone but i dont know how good it is, havent looked at it yet. where abouts did you stand? i was around park st. across the street from sal's pizza.

thanks man. the pics were actually from my friends' camera. i was trying to get video and pic on my phone but my camera was shaking with people jumping and stuff all around me
laugh.gif

i was on boylston across the st from parish cafe.

so i joined HF boards in preparation for the offseason...saw this and it made me chuckle:

Back
Top Bottom