\\//OFFICIAL//\\ Boston Red Sox vs. Aneheim Angels ALDS Thread; (Lock it up, 2009 We Off That)

That was not a good game. Our bats are asleep. Hopefully the were still in Boston and we can find them when we go home. Its not over by any means but we haveto play better. And SKA ban this troll bangtcg I think the only thing he posts is that Curse of Manny picture. Like we supposed to win the series every yearand if we dont its because we traded Manny.

pimp.gif

2-0

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

But yeah, being up 2-0 and you guys being up 2-0 means nothing to me. The Red Sox know what it's like to be down in a series where they haven't won 1 game yet and face elimination... but don't get eliminated.

And the Yankees know what it's like to be looking at 1 more win without the other team having won a game in the series yet... and they don't advance.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The year the angels finaly beat the sox will be the year the yanks finaly beat the angels its only right ska. But still sox in 5
laugh.gif

smokin.gif
followed the game on my phone at work

on to game 3 @ Fenway

Angels at Red Sox

[table][tr][td]Kazmir[/td] [td]08 ERA 4.21[/td] [td]08 REC 1-1[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]2008 postseason appearances:[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10/27 at PHI[/td] [td]4.0 IP, 2 ER[/td] [td]ND, 4-3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10/22 at TAM[/td] [td]6.0 IP, 3 ER[/td] [td]L, 3-2[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]Buchholz[/td] [td]08 ERA 0.00[/td] [td]08 REC 0-0[/td] [/tr][/table]
2008 postseason appearances:

Scott Kazmir[table][tr][td]By Stadium[/td] [td]ERA[/td] [td]W[/td] [td]L[/td] [td]SV[/td] [td]SVO[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]GS[/td] [td]CG[/td] [td]IP[/td] [td]H[/td] [td]R[/td] [td]ER[/td] [td]HR[/td] [td]BB[/td] [td]SO[/td] [td]AVG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Fenway Park[/td] [td]3.27[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]11.0[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]6[/td] [td].289[/td] [/tr][/table]
Clay Buchholz
[table][tr][td]By Stadium[/td] [td]ERA[/td] [td]W[/td] [td]L[/td] [td]SV[/td] [td]SVO[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]GS[/td] [td]CG[/td] [td]IP[/td] [td]H[/td] [td]R[/td] [td]ER[/td] [td]HR[/td] [td]BB[/td] [td]SO[/td] [td]AVG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Fenway Park[/td] [td]4.72[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]47.2[/td] [td]44[/td] [td]26[/td] [td]25[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]17[/td] [td]40[/td] [td].240[/td] [/tr][/table]

Hopefully the Angels take care of business in Beantown.

I've said it plenty of times the Angels are going to beat the Red Sox and get over their "hex". Unfortunately, I feel this is the year thatthe Yankees get over their "hex" against the Angels. I went to the Yankees/Angels game at the Big A, the Yanks made a statement. (PS- I metPettite, Jeter, Mariano, Damon and Reggie Jackson that night
smokin.gif
....and Ihate the Yankees).

well that was embarrassing
smh.gif

bats gotta wake up...but damn if we cant hit weaver or lackey, how are we gonna hit kazmir
laugh.gif

sox in 5
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Never Seen B4

Finish these clowns off on their homefield, then it's off to ending the Yankees season.

Let's see what happens in a best of 7 this time around.

Come on sox get this in 5
pimp.gif
its not that I'm scared of the angels, not 1 bit actually the yankees are the best team in baseball we scared of nobody Ijust wanna have another epic ALCS with our rivals nothing personal. Go ahead kill me and my east coast bias

Wow I didn't realize bucholz threw this hard. His last start at the stadium I remember he was between 91-94.. where did get this extra gas from
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

^^ you a closet red sox fan?
nerd.gif

Ellsbury is killing us in defense and offense

Nah just a closet angel hater, can't stand the angels you guys get under my skin. If I had it my way yankees and red sox will play in the ALCS every yearfor the rest of my life
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

^^ you a closet red sox fan?
nerd.gif

Ellsbury is killing us in defense and offense

Nah just a closet angel hater, can't stand the angels you guys get under my skin. If I had it my way yankees and red sox will play in the ALCS every year for the rest of my life
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Kazmir... useless
sick.gif
But at the same time Red Sox hitters were due

Back
Top Bottom