***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

He got b cox & jonta austin on his team so idk about his r&b credibility

I never heard him say he wrote confessions, he always said it was his story

I TRIED to listen to that Olivia interview
But 2 minutes in my phone kept buffering
I took that as a sign and decided the interview must not be worth it :lol:

You good fam, nothing important. Just seems like they threw her a bone before they left for the day.

:smh: It's not . Yee even said f it and took a phone call while they were still asking questions.
Best part was that mayweather disease comment charlamange made. when he couldn't pronoun pamphlet.

Envy was wild disrespectful for that army wives comment, he really likes playing the role of the idiot :smh:.

That pamphlet part, and seeing Envy's Infrareds :smokin

Last edited:
Jermaine Dupri is the down south Sean Combs. His main talent is finding other talented people to do something and then putting his name on it
 Jermaine Dupri assisted in the longevity of a lot of artists (Usher, Mariah Carey, Jagged Edge, Bow Wow) whereas Puffy led to their plight  

A lot of misinformation in this thread about JD. He isn't Puff. He's far more talented. Dude was producing and beat making at 16 and 17. In addition to writing for artist.

Yall just jealous of the world renown masters in psychology. Ya'll can't play mental gymnastics with dude and being that you all are trapped in the confines of masculinity, you all are refusing to accept defeat and are looking for something to call him out on.

Gates needs to start adding more to his script, acts looking a bit redundant now.

ohokalright ohokalright

I don't understand your vernacular, I'm better suited in colloquialism

Dude is a modern day TI with the interview skills.  Overreaching his actual orthodox vernacular in furtherance of the proposal he is attempting to delineate. 

:lol:

:rofl:

More importantly he wrote Confessions. I'm not really a JD fan but I respect what he's done.
Wow. Did not know that. JD is a legend, man. Don't really think he gets his due.​

Is Buck like :D the whole time

While Banks and Yayo look like they're being held hostage

Buck couldn't make it thankfully, I couldn't deal hearing him and seeing him cheesing the whole time. Banks def looked like he was being held hostage, and Yayo was just looking like 50's son. Like I said only got through 8mins of it, I will wait until later to finish it up.

Back
Top Bottom