He wouldn't have said that to beyonce or remy ma
Idk the hot 97 interview last week with her was better IMO

I usually rock with ctg but he made that interview unbearable
She seems like a sweet girl and cool person
He was mad disrespectful
With that bus in u take the condom off thing
He wouldn't have said that to beyonce or remy ma
Idk the hot 97 interview last week with her was better IMO

Certain guest just don't fit the format of TBC, when they are on it makes them all look like a bunch elementary school kids. Laughing, giggling about juvenile things and asking inappropriate questions.

I find it so hilarious that Yee loves to dig into other people's relationships yet she is always so tight lipped about her stuff. Ask her a simple question about sex and she makes it into this long drawn out thing that doesn't answer the question. Started to understand why this woman is still single. She doesn't want a man and she seems really wack.

Last edited:
I find it so hilarious that Yee loves to dig into other people's relationships yet she is always so tight lipped about her stuff. Ask her a simple question about sex and she makes it into this long drawn out thing that doesn't answer the question. Started to understand why this woman is still single. She doesn't want a man and she seems really wack.

Or .. it could be because women in power are told not to sexualize themselves because no one will take them serious

She had a radio show strictly about sex and she cut that off as soon as she got TBC gig

Or .. it could be because women in power are told not to sexualize themselves because no one will take them serious

She had a radio show strictly about sex and she cut that off as soon as she got TBC gig

I've heard of it "Lip Service", but never listened to it. Was she open on the show? I'm not even talking about raunch. They have a segment called freaky fridays, and they pose questions for listeners to answer. They answer the questions also, at least Envy Cthagod do. When it is her turn to answer she makes it so long and drawn out and doens't really answer it either. The most I've heard her say is men have to give oral.

I would agree with what you are saying if the person in question didn't bring it up. I don't expect to hear about Angie Martinez's sex life, and even though I haven't listened to her show in years. I doubt she makes up segments about favorite sex positions, or whether or not you eat the booty. But hey, it is what is.

If nothing else Jhene's parents made some beautiful girls.

I thought she would bring up her brother when asked how life can break your heart but I can understand her playing it off. Comfort Inn Ending is what made me somewhat a fan of hers when she mentioned her brother dying.

She seems like a really nice girl. She's better than me. I'd have to tell Charlemagne to chill on the condom talk.

I thought she was on TBC before.

Her interview was nothing special but I don't think that's her fault. Like someone said she doesn't fit their format. She's almost too good for them in a way.

shes so sweet and adorable...would def hold her hand and cook spaghetti for her at my crib.

Last edited:
never knew Oxen Hill was the hood, I basically grew up there. running in those street up to 12am up until I was like 14. :lol:

I don't know what that means. Is she really a crip or nah?
Don't watch. She said she goes a day or two to conserve water.

Yeah she is. She said she from Slauon & Crenshaw. If u ever peeped her earlier pics on ig she was always throwing up gang signs

Last edited:
Yeah Jhene from NH 60s. She was always be chucking up the N in her earlier pics

Bruh stop, she was clearly joking about her gangbanging past :lol: :lol: she's not no damn gangbanger she just plays like she is. The area of Slauson that she lives and claims is not even gang affliated, not nearly as gang affiliated as Slauson and Crenshaw. That's all the way down the hill.

She claims Slauson and Overhill, not Slauson and Crenshaw..don't know where you got her repping Crenshaw and Slauson

Last edited:
Yeah Jhene from NH 60s. She was always be chucking up the N in her earlier pics

Bruh stop, she was clearly joking about her gangbanging past :lol: :lol: she's not no damn gangbanger she just plays like she is. The area of Slauson that she lives and claims is not even gang affliated, not nearly as gang affiliated as Slauson and Crenshaw. That's all the way down the hill.

She claims Slauson and Overhill, not Slauson and Crenshaw..don't know where you got her repping Crenshaw and Slauson
lmao aint her dad a famous doctor in cali too? she definitely wasnt living in the jects

lmao aint her dad a famous doctor in cali too? she definitely wasnt living in the jects

Well I don't know all that :lol:

What I do know is that Jhene is nothing close to no real actual gangmember :lol: she just plays around with saying it and throwing it up because she lives on Slauson.

Always funny to me when people hear Slauson they automatically think Slauson & Crenshaw and not Slauson & Overhill, which is really marks where the city turns from Hood and gang ****, to Ladera Heights, Culver City, Baldwin Hills, the upper echelon black areas. If you actually bang then you probably are on the bottom of the hill and not the top of the hill, where she is actually referencing.

Bruh stop, she was clearly joking about her gangbanging past
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
she's not no damn gangbanger she just plays like she is. The area of Slauson that she lives and claims is not even gang affliated, not nearly as gang affiliated as Slauson and Crenshaw. That's all the way down the hill.

Man, let em know...no disrespect to the guy who posted that but out of towners get the gang affiliations twisted sometimes.

Slauson and Overhill is 60 crip hood. Have you ever heard the term "Rich Rollin" The OGs with money live near Overhill. The avg hood dudes is off Rimpau ----> to the Aves

Back
Top Bottom