***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Gamerg looking funny in the light...b/t the post here and his infatuation with that mall cop...idk
laugh.gif
you guys take message boards too serious.. D long is someone who cleaned up the block and back to the subject here.. CTG got muscles.. he dont need bodyguards.. who wanna kill him.. all they want is a drop

Great interview discussing race...I think Macklemore is genuine with what he is saying. I like that Hot 97 is taking their platform to put these issues out in the open recently...I'll take this over Charlemagne shucking and jiving in interviews all day.

Last edited:

Great interview discussing race...I think Macklemore is genuine with what he is saying. I like that Hot 97 is taking their platform to put these issues out in the open recently...I'll take this over Charlemagne shucking and jiving in interviews all day.

His music is corny as **** but Macklemore made some good points. He understands how the system is ran and unlike a lot of white people he admits it.

Gamerg looking funny in the light...b/t the post here and his infatuation with that mall cop...idk :lol:
That mall cop **** was light weight disturbing. Son legit was defending that man like he saved his life before

Macklemore seems genuine.   There's no way they could've had this deep of a race convo on Breakfast Club because CharleSambo would be deflecting and tapdancing the entire time.

Macklemore seems genuine.   There's no way they could've had this deep of a race convo on Breakfast Club because CharleSambo would be deflecting and tapdancing the entire time.
he woulda said.. no such thing as racism.

rosy & beige gotta see each other with da hands at this point.
or something else for lulz.

Last edited:
That Rae Sremmurds interview wasn't really hitting on **** but I do like those dudes. Their music is decent and they have some great beats/ hooks going. I DL'd the album about a week ago and there are a couple tracks I could see me turning up to this summer, their subject matter is literally nothing tho so I could never vibe out to it.

Watching half of that KRIT interview, it was interesting to see him get called out for hitting the Breakfast Club while doing that promo run a couple weeks back. Lets be honest though the Breakfast Club is way more popular that HOT 97 at this point and they are syndicated in several markets so it was a "smart" move for him.

I didn't know that Rosenberg and that other chick were such big supporters tho. Rosenberg can be annoying as **** sometimes but I do think he's good for the culture and I know he has a genuine love for hip hop which goes a long way.

Will watch the Timbaland interview when my students get outta this classroom.

Hot 97 interview with uncle murder was good, breakfast club been slacking on the interviews lately

Werd, ever since they joined revolt I feel like they became watered down[/quote]

they left revolt, they found a new sponsor

Last edited:
I was thinking the same thing, but I don't think it's Revolt. I think it's their reputation, specifically Charlamagne's.

They don't really get people to talk about nothing unless they're promoting something.

From the Timbaland interview, it looks like they got new mics providing a solution to the sound problems they had last year.

Back
Top Bottom