***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

BFC will never get another Nicki Minaj interview now
laugh.gif
i trip off of that one interview where she straight sonned the Club and CTG was being a groupie cosigning the diss.. (looking for that crap to laugh at right now)

i trip off of that one interview where she straight sonned the Club and CTG was being a groupie cosigning the diss.. (looking for that crap to laugh at right now)

:rofl: That and the Gucci interview had them shook.

BFC will never get another Nicki Minaj interview now :lol:

Word, they are done. Maybe it will be for the best, Nikki would shut down all the bs questions anyway. Without that there really isn't much of an interview, just them sucking up to her.

So this dude was smashin Nicki the whole time... and most people was looking at him as this lame hypeman, son was winning on the low.

Takes a strong dude to deal with that crap, and not be able to do anything about it. Especially having to see dudes push up on your girl in front of you.

He has writing credits on every one of her songs until this past album, he going to be rich no matter what. :lol:

He still seems like a clown.

Other than his vest I don't see why.

Safaree handled the interview well, but lip smacking was annoying.

Glad to know he's not simping over Nicki.

Just a shame the only interest anyone has in dude is regarding his relationship with Minaj. Nobody really cares about his music or anything else he is doing.

Last edited:
Off topic...but anybody been peeping VladTV lately?

Since when did he start posting videos of crimes being committed? Given the type of videos they are in the social climate we're currently in...dude is a ******* snake and I see what Jay Elect was talking about now. 

WSHH money

I noticed that also

and I wish Jamar, Daylyt, Star. Kurupt and whoever else would stop giving him interviews.

I noticed his BS SneakerwatchTV is doing interviews with basketball players now too.

thought Vlad always had that "snake" rep

Me too

So this dude was smashin Nicki the whole time... and most people was looking at him as this lame hypeman, son was winning on the low.

It wasn't on the low

ebro...corny as always

I disagree

Me I'm not all that insecure.. ebcause I'm like this.. I'm smashing the chick yall trying too hard to get and yall not..
Takes a strong dude to deal with that crap, and not be able to do anything about it. Especially having to see dudes push up on your girl in front of you.

I saw that picture of his ridiculous outfit and I was ready to make fun of Safaree but dude was pretty reasonable and a good example how you should act after a breakup.

Yeah I thought he was gon be on some Drake simp ish but he basically said "we were together, she stopped respecting me, I left, and my finances are straight so I'm good"

:smokin

It wasn't on the low

I guess if you pay attention to **** like that.

Me I'm not all that insecure.. ebcause I'm like this.. I'm smashing the chick yall trying too hard to get and yall not..

[QUOTE name="Maximus Meridius" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/568577/official-breakfast-club-interview-thread/5130#post_22437673[/URL]"]

[/quote]

Wayne and Drake been basically disrespecting this dude for years. :lol:

yeah I honestly respect where he was coming from in the interview. But on the real I really thought it was mad corny of Nicki to throw shade on SB, despite the fact dude held her down and never once publicly ever talked about their relationship to anyone.

I give Nicki and Meek 2 months tops with a very bad and public break-up. Nicki just seems like a Diva.

I actually respect SB a lot more after that interview. I thought he was arrogant and corny before but it turns out he's a super genuine stand up guy. A-1 in my book.

Cool interview and dude is very secure about **** because I know I couldn't put up with the stuff he had to.

Dude isn't corny. He comes off as a normal dude.

He didn't ask or like the spotlight that came with her celebrity, but stuck it out anyway for his woman.

I thought the **** was cool, until she attacked dude on Twitter or Instagram or whatever it was. And the way Meek operates. That will be interesting :lol:

and Charlamagne saying he wouldn't knock off Nicki, because he's cool with Scaffe :lol:

SB interview was good, dude seems genuine. Homie is better than me, takes a lot to let a woman emasculate you for years even if you getting that check.

don't know how lame you could be with one of the baddest chicks in the game

and it's not like he got her cause he was buried in bread

and it's disrespectful for cats around you to create lyrics about hitting your girl without bringing up to you first

we all know sex sales so it's part of the game to a certain extent for nicki to be involved in situations with other dudes

sb was being politically correct to keep his connections up which is more than understandable

the media always tried to play dude up as nickis bag boy

turns out he may have facilitated the majority of her career

Off topic...but anybody been peeping VladTV lately?

Since when did he start posting videos of crimes being committed? Given the type of videos they are in the social climate we're currently in...dude is a ******* snake and I see what Jay Elect was talking about now. 

I saw that as well. I never had a good feeling about Vlad

Back
Top Bottom