***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Son made a women his "girlfriend" off the Internet before meeting her.
mean.gif

Part of the game is that?

Talking about " I wanted to get married since 5, I had a lot of girls around me growing up"

"No girls allowed backstage only my homies"

Son whole vibe is off, just look at his face in the still image.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That Sage interview was funny alllllll the way through :rofl: :rofl: I don't even know who he is, but I've seen HBK stuff on datpiff

Watched 15 of the 30 minutes of Coco's interview. Sort of boring just cause she wasn't really saying anything that people didn't already know about her whether from magazines or that show her and Ice T had. That's a cool *** couple though, they have a whole lot of fun together

Last edited:
poor Sage is probably the type to always have a gf then comes off as needy...

he's really open though...i'm surprised by that

he has great teeth and is like 6'5 :smokin

I be so jealous of ice t
Coco be seeming like the perfect woman(besides that cheating thing a while back)
But she seem so cool like she do anything for ice t
No talk back or nothing
I came home and looked at my girl in disgust
After watching that vid :smh:

A silicone filled woman who cheats on you with local ****** is your ideal of a perfect woman?

Imma have to sleep on that.

All that on top of being a golddigger. And we wonder why strippers and instagram models are winning to hard these days smh

I consider myself a music head...and I swear to god I had never heard of Sage Da Gemini before that vid. 

I forgot about that interview.

I felt uncomfortable for him. I don't think he even realizes how he comes off. He came off sounding like he was 12 and very socially awkward. They need to keep him away from microphones.

You know they had jokes after that was over.

I doubt he has a relationship with Kaylin after that. That was embarrassing.

I consider myself a music head...and I swear to god I had never heard of Sage Da Gemini before that vid. 

Same here. I had to look up his singles and it's even more mind-blowing that they're hits :lol: Didn't know he even had an album in stores either until 3 days ago when I bought a chicken wrap at Target.

I heard his song Gas Pedal in the club last week and that **** was hitting when I was faded.

That's the first and only time I heard of him though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom