***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Funny to me how Birdman tucked his tail between his legs and bounced soon as Charlemagne asked him if he rolled up on Trick or Rozay like that. Which is especially ironic given the fact that Trick and Rozay have both been checked by numerous people, yet never Baby.

Dude look tough but he terry cloth on the inside. Why he roll up squad deep for Envy and Charlemagne? He shook? Is he afraid that Charlemagne is going to give him the hands or something :lol:? Only cowards run in packs.

Last edited:
I thought Slim was sick or had some condition. Last I heard he has a hard time walking. Don't think he would do anything and he's always been way more professional than Baby.

Was Birdman even suppose to be today's guest?

Or did he jus "pull up"?

he was the guest

apparently he had been reaching out to C in what i would assume was an effort to avoid getting clowned during the interview and charlamagne wouldn't link with him so i guess that was the final straw before his meltdown

Last edited:
Funny to me how Birdman tucked his tail between his legs and bounced soon as Charlemagne asked him if he rolled up on Trick or Rozay like that. Which is especially ironic given the fact that Trick and Rozay have both been checked by numerous people, yet never Baby.

Dude look tough but he terry cloth on the inside. Why he roll up squad deep for Envy and Charlemagne? He shook? Is he afraid that Charlemagne is going to give him the hands or something
laugh.gif
? Only cowards run in packs.

What kinda reactions yall seeing from other artist ? The ones I've seen 50 & Game seems to be pro-birdman. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom