***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Do tell
nerd.gif
you aint never heard any of her podcasts? I heard a few of them from last year and every single one was her and a bunch of people talking about sex. It's called Lip Service. Plus I just love me some Asian women. 

Lawdddddd.

Modesto :pimp:

Only now that place exists because of "Janky Promoters" :lol:. Shoutout to Cube, Mike Epps and Jeezy for adding another film to the collection :lol:.

It's watchable.

Nah, that movie was buns.

Stephanie a bad joint. Kind of annoying at times but she's bad. ***** be talking about sucking on D for hours. **** cracks me up.

Go listen to Bun B's verse on Quit Hatin The South and compare it to Willie D's and Pimp C's that's a prime example of Bun B suckerism right there. As dude said it's a thread on Bun B's suckerish ways

I've heard about Bun B ways. Someone please link the thread explaining...

I know he was arguing with some teenager on twitter which led him to wanting to put hands on him and told the kid to pull up..which was lame

Birdman was on tbc I guess this morning
And supposedly he cussed everybody out
We need video ASAP

Lol, Makes sense because Cthagod said he got a call last week saying Birdman wanted to come up and that he wanted Cthagod to be there.

charlemane quick to say he'll sue as well as got the bodyguard in station

Wouldn't you sue? Get them fools where counts, however, Birdman would be the last person I sue. He doesn't pay any of his bills.

Wax the bodyguard would body a few of them before they get to Charlamagne anyway.

:rofl:
Y'all right
Ctg was ready for that lawsuit and to come up off birdman

:rofl:

Dude's whole profession relies on gossiping and getting ratings for his station, he's never claimed to be some street dude. If you're in the spotlight like Birdman is constantly you can't try and check everybody every time they say some sideways **** about you.

I haven't seen the interview yet, but what was the point of him coming up there? Did something happen recently? As far as I know, Cthagod doesn't say anything about him that hasn't been said by his artists.

Yall act like this is new. Somebody got issues with ctg regulary. I'm suprised dude hasnt caught a bad one yet but we all know its coming lol. 

I still don't see why people are so in their feelings about what the man says. It's not like he is making **** up or spreading rumors. If somebody is wack he says it. Maybe they are too used to people kissing their ***, so any negative feedback hits them in the heart. :smh:

1. I doubt ctg is actually a vagina and wouldn't fight
2. I doubt birdman would really even get dude beat up
And 3. Ctg been said he hopes a rich person runs up
Cause he wants that check
And either way
That just gave their show more publicity
Nothing about that vid made ctg seem like a punk
Envy though......that's a different story
Envy the type of friend who will just stand there while u getting jumped by 2 or 3 dudes

So true! :lol:

Can we all agree that Envy is replaceable ?

He is, but who will say "we have a special guest with us this morning" and "its the breakfast club good mawning" if isn't there?

Like he really brings nothing valuable to the group IMO
Besides when he getting clowned

True. His only contribution is being the butt of all the jokes.

Imagine if Yee would have asked  K.Michelle  "did you approach Lil Mo like this ? "  

I know isn't a fighter, but I just wish she would have stood up more to K. Michelle and shut that dumb broad down. Talking all that nonsense about woman supporting each other. Crock of ****. :smh:

^ cause you didnt do ya googles.

Fredro was in his feeling for no reason, :rofl:...you can tell he came their anticipating something from Charlamagne. You can't get mad at duke for bringing up **** you said, then start wilding. He looked dumb as hell. What is happening now is these artist are exposing how truly soft and insecure they really are.

ctg got checked by a couple of fools...how come i haven't seen this...

Not really.

you aint never heard any of her podcasts? I heard a few of them from last year and every single one was her and a bunch of people talking about sex. It's called Lip Service. Plus I just love me some Asian women. 

View media item 2004449
Lawdddddd.

Is that Yee? Doesn't look anything like her, and I am attracted to her too. That looks like a random blasian chick.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom