***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

What's crazy is Jon left it all on the table at the height of his run. Homie dropped snap your fingers & just bounced. Could've been even longer.

Play no games is still my joint. Trick verse >>>> :smokin

Dude was smart. Had to have realized that crunk wave wouldn't last forever. Found a nice niche in the edm world and flourished accordingly. Can't eem be mad at the guy.

Man 06-07 was senior year of hs the house parties were a mess.

Driving around in my brothers old *** eclipse with the lights beeming to the bass smh what was wrong with me.

Crunk to snap to trap years were the greatest...futuristic cats had a nice run after that (j money, la, shop boyz, roscoe and em)

I might be biased since i was poppin and sellin skittles around them years

Gucci is going down in the top 10 of all time. May even break the top 5 (idc) depending on how he finishes up these next few years.

Seen someone mention Geeked Up. Whew 
pimp.gif

I used to go like house parties in like 8th grade and seen folks get packed out when that record came on 
laugh.gif

I shoot a ***** dead in his face right nao 
smokin.gif

****** hated t pain now everybody use autotune
roll.gif
T-Pain was and is all time man. Them melodies are top notch. The entire Hip-Hop aesthetic is lowkey him right now. I'm totally convinced that if I'm Sprung broke in like 2015 instead of when it did people would be looking at pain a bit different.

He was making hit records at 19 years old man. He's a legend no doubt.

T-Pain will never get the credit he deserves musically.

A lot of people don't understand how talented of a producer/writer/vocalist he is.

He produced and wrote mostly all of his hits at an age where a lot of ****** is still in college.

People get caught up in the Auto Tune thing but when has somebody ever made it sound as good as he does?

He got pipes regardless too.

$tacy $tacy you a funny guy man, guess that compensates for your lack of intellect :lol:

A few gems from down yonder :pimp:

[video/]

[video/]

Last edited:
Seen someone mention Geeked Up. Whew :pimp:

I used to go like house parties in like 8th grade and seen folks get packed out when that record came on :lol:

I shoot a ***** dead in his face right nao :smokin

That **** still has ****** going crazy till this day in the South

T-Pain will never get the credit he deserves musically.

A lot of people don't understand how talented of a producer/writer/vocalist he is.

He produced and wrote mostly all of his hits at an age where a lot of ****** is still in college.

People get caught up in the Auto Tune thing but when has somebody ever made it sound as good as he does?

He got pipes regardless too.
Truly a musical savant. I be trying to tell ****** man. How talented do you have to be to be able to write and vocalize the amount of hits that T-Pain did? I think people get caught up in the catchiness of his records and don't realize how great of an artist and songwriter you have to be in order to make a I'm Sprung, or a Buy You a Drank. 

Ahead of his time.

Truly a musical savant. I be trying to tell ****** man. How talented do you have to be to be able to write and vocalize the amount of hits that T-Pain did? I think people get caught up in the catchiness of his records and don't realize how great of an artist and songwriter you have to be in order to make a I'm Sprung, or a Buy You a Drank. 

Ahead of his time.

Crazy thing about T-Pain, dude is only like 32 years old. He was doing damage from age 19-25. He's a true maestro.

In 2006, my senior year of High Schoo in South Florida, "Rapper Ternt Sanga" album made that year memorable. Forever grateful of burn

Last edited:
HOV a **** boy for ending T-Pains run

T-Pain a **** boy for letting him

But man those first two T-Pain albums :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom