***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

CTG definitely picks his battles. He was legit scared of P, TIP, Gucci, etc.

Wtbs, that tough guy act towards him that these rappers do is pretty damn lame.

I'm 6' 2....

Short cats always day dreaming... Don't let one person out of a million gas yo' head....

If that's the case there'd be 5'4 bouncers at clubs 100% of the time...

Lmao. I'm not even able to fight unless I'm defending myself. You don't even know what you're talking about. You sound foolish.

Height doesn't mean anything.

If this argument was about weight, then that would go different. But height? Lol.

I took 6 dudes out one time at a bar. All 6ft and above. All were football players. Had them all laying on the ground after the fight. All with my bare hands too.

I took 6 dudes out one time at a bar. All 6ft and above. All were football players. Had them all laying on the ground after the fight. All with my bare hands too.
BRTky.jpg

I feel like a lot of men that are 5'4 are naturally look in shape. They're so small and compact.

I mean it can go both ways though. Added weight can make you look fat since there's less spots to distribute it.

it's fredro starr they're in the same 4'9 100lb weight class

he's not fighting with nobody built like a grown up

you really think anyone is scared to fight a old fat ***** with one lung who's meal prep consists of hitting the local circle K for pork rinds and swishers

beans is a cartoon character now...that's why when he was asked about his 2016 antics all he could do is bring up that one time 15 years ago he flashed a gun in a restaurant to get some goons to leave kanye alone

it's fredro starr they're in the same 4'9 100lb weight class

he's not fighting with nobody built like a grown up
you really think anyone is scared to fight a old fat ***** with one lung who's meal prep consists of hitting the local circle K for pork rinds and swishers

beans is a cartoon character now...that's why when he was asked about his 2016 antics all he could do is bring up that one time 15 years ago he flashed a gun in a restaurant to get some goons to leave kanye alone
the internet is a powerful place.  

Back
Top Bottom