***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

you really think anyone is scared to fight a old fat ***** with one lung who's meal prep consists of hitting the local circle K for pork rinds and swishers

beans is a cartoon character now...that's why when he was asked about his 2016 antics all he could do is bring up that one time 15 years ago he flashed a gun in a restaurant to get some goons to leave kanye alone

Did i say he was scared to fight beans? or did i say he's never flexed on anyone of full grown size the way he did Fredro?

OK.

what's the obsession with defending this dwarfs knuckle game?

or is it just short guys defending each other?

The coldest dude with the hands in my neighborhood growing up was like 5'7 or 5'8. He was like 4 years older than me but he whooped everybody in his age group including my boy 6'5 bro. Dude was built, in shape and just simply could fight, like straight up he would beat the **** out of people. Weight and knowing how to fight>height

I cant even remember the last time I seen someone under 6 feet throwing hands. Shorter cats around my way be tooled up and ready to drop ****

Best fighter I know is 5'9 on a good day.

He spent his childhood in Haiti though so he just came to NY with a different mentality.

URL]

MN-beanieSigel.jpg

Cornball

Did i say he was scared to fight beans? or did i say he's never flexed on anyone of full grown size the way he did Fredro?

OK.

what's the obsession with defending this dwarfs knuckle game?

or is it just short guys defending each other?

i'm 6-3

and you're right i thought you implied it but maybe misunderstood your post

alotta tall cats don't fight much cause most people are intimidated by their height

so when you show em you wit it some of them tall boys don't know what to do next

you gotta act quick tho if you a short cat

but then you got the tall cats you will nap you on sight and those are usually the ones who pick fights with people

Smh the snitch squad be out here on these forums, got to look out for Instagram and now you.

Shout out to Tracey Morgan. Son said after he made it out of recovery, he copped 2 phatoms, a lamb, and a Bugatti in 30 minutes. :smokin :lol:

I caught Tracy's interview with Big Boy a couple days ago. About 10 minutes in, and I was already teary-eyed. Dude's spirit is amazing. Eddie Murphy killed that Tracy Morgan impression on Kimmel too.

Back
Top Bottom