***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

I wouldn't take no pic with that ***** either, he was def gonna have some **** to say about it Monday morning. And like said before nessa story was inconsistent as hell.

If he didn't say anything about it after he rejected it, why would he say anything about it if he did it.

It was a charity event. What was he going to say. Yeah we were at a charity event and Charlamagne and I took a pic?

It's not beef until It gets physical
So until Ebro and Charlamagne decide to have a no holds barred rumble in the MTV studio overlooking Times Square and have the whole NYC watch...it's not beef :lol:

Imagine Wax coming through out the blue like Stone Cold :lol:

^^^Bone Mix
pimp.gif

Beck when Currensy was uncomfortably spitting G-sht
laugh.gif
. Boo n Gotti used to rip ****. Mack Maine for president
pimp.gif
my brothers came with that classic tape... I thought I was the only one still listening to this mixtape...

spitta was on that studio gangsta steez on this tape for sure lol.

Mack Maine on Real N***** Roll Call
sick.gif

Last edited:
The way I see it, Ebro had every right to lash out the way he did. Charlamagne was roach for not telling the full story to make Ebro look like a fangirl.

What is the true story though? Nessa's story seemed flawed too. Either way I don't think taking a picture with this dude would benefit anyone. I don't care if we are at a charity event. I don't **** with you and you don't **** with me, there is absolutely no reason for us to take a pic together for the public to see only for us to go right back to not ******* with each other the next day. This ***** trying to act like they civil rights leaders and them posing together will somehow solve most of the problems we are facing.

I'm just not with the fake ****, and all of that screams being fake.

I wouldn't take no pic with that ***** either, he was def gonna have some **** to say about it Monday morning. And like said before nessa story was inconsistent as hell.

Exactly! I don't know either of these dudes but I don't trust Ebro and that whole pic thing. You know he gonna bring that **** up later to slander CTG. And again, they don't **** with each other so why would they even do it? Makes no sense.

Ebro should raise da stakes and hire star back and make breakfast up their game.

Star could never be on regular radio again. He would have to be on Serious XM, the **** he pulled back in the day would not fly now.

Come on guys, Star would not work with Ebro :lol:

Star won't work with any of them. He would have to be the leader and have his own crew, so that whole squad would get dismissed.

Last edited:
^not really. Star is washed and this is coming from a longtime listener since he was in Hot97.

With the move of the radio stations being much more of a social media internet thing....star is a relic of the past and simply a regional footnote.

His wildest rants only get attention from people that grew up listening to him around that time. 30-45 year old East Coast hip hop heads.

It wouldn't work.

I won't say star is washed but alotta boys happy he not on major radio anymore

it would all depend on if he could get the interviews he'd need and I don't know if he'll still have the same impact

most of the youngins will say he's copying off ctg anyway

With the move of the radio stations being much more of a social media internet thing....star is a relic of the past and simply a regional footnote.

His wildest rants only get attention from people that grew up listening to him around that time. 30-45 year old East Coast hip hop heads.

It wouldn't work.

he would provide meme material every morning

i dont know much about how actual radio ratings work so idk as far as that aspect but as far as gaining back some of the timeline airtime from everyday struggle and tbc it would be genius

It wouldn't work.

That **** would work. :lol: He talking on the radio not playing basketball.

It wouldn't work.

This

It's a different generation and era. That one will never be back, just like 90's rap.

Back
Top Bottom