***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Whew Sara gone off the Izm show :pimp:

I never liked her. She provided nothing to the show other than eating, being on her phone and calling every dude a dusty ***** or ****.

Hopefully he can go back to what the show intended to be about. Less news more game.

I never liked her. She provided nothing to the show other than eating, being on her phone and calling every dude a dusty ***** or ****.

Hopefully he can go back to what the show intended to be about. Less news more game.

She was cool but she was a classic "I like to get loud all the time" chick. It's a lot of 'em in DC.

Tariq cold though :lol:

Last edited:
She was cool but she was a classic "I like to get loud all the time" chick. It's a lot of 'em in DC.

Tariq cold though
laugh.gif
more cats should shut them types of broads down...they've gained too much power over the years

ATL is awful wit it too

Last edited:
lowkey the same type of chicks tariq clowns on and tells dudes to watch out her he had them as his cohost on the ism show lol

tbh i didn't care for the other chick or sara on there..they lightweight mad it hard to watch..the light skin chick was hella dingy and sara was mad as **** about everything lol

her story about how dude didn't take her to get her nails done..imo was the beginning of the end

if anybody listens to bossmack..he's got the best female cohost hands down..i dont know what she looks like but she's funny as hell and makes valid points

Last edited:
lol that would be some **** if sara started working with tommy sotomayor after this situation

Last edited:
lowkey the same type of chicks tariq clowns on and tells dudes to watch out her he had them as his cohost on the ism show lol

tbh i didn't care for the other chick or sara on there..they lightweight mad it hard to watch..the light skin chick was hella dingy and sara was mad as **** about everything lol

her story about how dude didn't take her to get her nails done..imo was the beginning of the end

if anybody listens to bossmack..he's got the best female cohost hands down..i dont know what she looks like but she's funny as hell and makes valid points

Tariq should just bring Claudia Jordan back every week.

hopefully laila is next

sara was tryna get that thang touched by tariq and laila don't know anything and can't get stories right

unrelated but tariq lowkey can't take a joke, he snaps on cats all day but you say the smallest thing bout him and he go left with it

still my guy but it's annoying

yea tariq can't take a joke for nothin lol..dudes be callin up ready to pull a elliot rodger over a girl and he will play a sound clip of that random gay dude singin love by keyshia cole lol...but let you say somethin about him..hell mess around and IP block you from accessing his U stream lol

I fool with Tariq, but I often feel like he's just like the rest of the "woke/conscious" Youtube community. They will tell you that black people need to do this and that, while threatening to beat the ish out of each other during an upcoming convention.

I will say that I'm looking forward to his upcoming documentary on Haiti called "1804". 

Bout to give this Roland Martin interview a listen. I make sure I watch News One everyday while I'm at work.

yea tariq can't take a joke for nothin lol..dudes be callin up ready to pull a elliot rodger over a girl and he will play a sound clip of that random gay dude singin love by keyshia cole lol...but let you say somethin about him..hell mess around and IP block you from accessing his U stream lol

:lol: :lol:

the best dude on youtube if you wanna listen to a good podcast about relationships, issues in the black community, etc is madvoodooman..ive been listening to him for about 5 years now..dude is funny as ****..he might be a lil raw for some people but he knows what he's talking about

Roland brought up some pretty good points in that interview.

It's crazy how you have to damn near beg black folks to give back to their HBCUs. Those will be the same folks that show up for homecoming decked out in designer clothes trying to stunt on the yard. Crazy thing is most of those people won't even buy a ticket to watch the HC football game or band perform which is why you have to tax them $5 just to pull up on the yard. 
mad.gif

That ish really urks my soul because I remember back in 2010-2011ish when Mississippi was trying to shut down my school, Mississippi Valley State University, & Alcorn State so they could turn both campuses into Jackson State University in Itta Bena, MS & Jackson State University in Lorman,MS.

I would love to see what our schools would look like if all of these "SWAC heads" in the FB groups i'm in would donate a little bit per month toward their institutions. We wouldn't have to worry about our sports teams pimping themselves out to top tier D1 teams for a check at the beginning of every season.

smh there's so much more I could say on this topic

Roland Martin will be on TBC tomorrow. This should be an interesting listen.
Rollie the Boule Bird

Say what you want but that was a really good interview and gave great insight on the financial struggles and setbacks of the black community. Also on how we can overcome them. Roland puts in work and puts a light on a lot of issues on TV NewsOne which everyone should be watching every morning.

Ebro: "Well, What do you eat?"

Yachty: "Pizza! And corn dogs, Mac n cheese and chicken nuggets, chicken tenders and hot dogs"

:rofl:

what are both of their IGs mainly the long hair joint

Ayo not gonna say it again. I'm the only one who gets to post my baby Angela Rye's episodes. Don't disrespek my queen breh.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom