***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

70k a month to break even wow comedians make that much money?
He downplayed Facebook ad views but as Angela yee said, he has 3 millions people on FB. He's getting 10's of thousands a month from that. And also he's not a regular comedian. The. Majority of comedians don't have the social media impact that he has. So he's able to negotiate better deals with clubs because essentially he can say my fan base is c amount of millions string and they will come out. And they do

Now granted since he's primarily from social media there's no telling how long that will last. So he better get that TV show asap

Pretty Ricky had joints for real. They had dope writers and producers. Pleasure P should have had a way bigger career. They're last song they dropped was dope. They looking old and fat but I'm 1000000% ****in with a new Pretty Ricky album with Rico Love producing it. This interview is mad funny tho. I'm dying at money saying I got five baby moms and we all have sex sometimes. I got a cult like R Kelly.

Poor man's Jodeci is exactly what they were.

Good to see they've all grown up of except Slick em ...low key thought he'd be dead by now from all the coke.

Last edited:
In the most DJ Envy thing I've ever seen,

Envy has a new single out titled "Text me your number"

That Styles interview was surprising dope. Got me wanting to drop that Herbs & Oils thread i been thinking bout....

Back
Top Bottom