***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Salute to P ...I remember back in the 90s I used to go to Sam Goody in the local mall and preview each no limit album thru the headphones with CD tracklist hanging on the wall.

New album dropped damn near every week, and I bought damn near every one em.

KLC and the Beats by the Pound >>

i think its the opposite

:lol: at times.

but for example in the kodak video above he just starts talking about **** that dont got nothing to do with nothing. "he tryna get me i know about divide and conquer" ***** the **** are u talking about :lol:

and IRL ****** always overanalyzing ****. be outsmarting themselves lol.

Salute to P ...I remember back in the 90s I used to go to Sam Goody in the local mall and preview each no limit album thru the headphones with CD tracklist hanging on the wall.

New album dropped damn near every week, and I bought damn near every one em.

KLC and the Beats by the Pound >>

Same :lol:

This was dope.

Sign me up for a No Limit reunion tour. I was shocked when he said he talked to Mercedes. I finally heard that album recently and that **** was aight. Had a few joints on there. She would have been bigger if she got there a year earlier when P was still focused on music and not the NBA and Agency.

Envy asking for a P Miller jersey. Hahahaha, what a clown. P will probably give him a P Miller brand jersey. Not an authentic jersey. P probably only got a couple of them.

P flow on this joint was hard

Jayson Williams was on not too long ago. Envy asked why guys in the NBA don't get paid a lot of money to rebound and play defense.

I cut the interview off

Common does it again

Angela-Rye-Common-Dating.png

20905421_1754709491238442_987105517526581248_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom