***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

That interview was wack. It was awkward as hell from the jump. It was cool Puff didn't play me Mase, he gave him his dues.

My top 5 BB

BIG
Mase
Jadakiss
Black Rob
Sheek Louch

Styles is nice but I listened to him the least out of the Lox.

G Dep and Shyne was dope, their albums are high on my list but they only got one a piece. So I couldn't do it. Not enough material. Even though that Dep album ****, that might be enough to get him at that 5 spot.

Other than Big's albums, Gangster and Gentlemen might be the best album from that whole bunch.

Other than Big's albums, Gangster and Gentlemen might be the best album from that whole bunch.

I guess we gonna disagree but **** nah, hell nah. I can't get with that. It ain't better than No Way Out, Life Story, Child of the Ghetto, Harlem World or Shyne.

Money, Power and Respect was a hard album too.

It ain’t his place to speak on that? WTF, you sound like a TOM

because im not looking to white rappers to advocate for reparations :lol:

move around with that fake hotep *** ****

reparations aint happening and white rappers shouldnt be the advocate if they were

get real

as a huge kiss fan, ive come to accept the fact styles is better than kiss
Kind of like the Raekwon/Ghostface comparison. GFK has a lot more output and range when compared to Rae, same applies between Styles and Jada.

Would have to agree here as well. The weird thing is Jada seems to be more respected amongst his peers though.

Harlem World album is close but ain't no songs from those albums better than these IMO

The only debate outside of Frank is Harlem World, on Bad Boy that's about it, with that being said Gangster and a Gentleman was a RR album so I'm not sure it should even be in the discussion. Peep the sig

The third verse on im a ruff ryder gotta be one of p's best verses

**** a watch cause my time is tickin
**** a chain I'm already hangin
**** a gang I'm already bangin
Robbin _'s is my only form of steady payment
Play it sweet I might be in your house
L-O-X black mob Holiday and I'm out
What...b****?

:sick: :sick: :sick: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp::pimp:

Dog, I'ma clap at you the minute that you rep wrong
Holiday, the ghost the main reason why ya set gone
Why I love riffin', the war you wouldn't understand
'Cause my God is different than yours

If the world spin in a circle, I want 'em to learn move backwards
Kill ****** the first minute they jerk you

What you keep the toaster for creepin' through the hood
And **** ain't really good but I'm deeper than the ocean floor
Higher than a plane and meaner than a baller
Want ya insides out so I mean it when I pull

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

In Wake of Kodak raid, this is a perfect interview to Watch. If you ever followed Retch you know he was on some hotboy **** for a minute on all social media. Dude seemed to have really grown after sitting down & completely switched up his ways just focusing on music. A lot of good points made on how being a young artist with some bread can cause you to move as a danger to yourself.

I'm about to watch now, she's bad as **** but she's crazy as **** too. She need to get away from her moms.

Amara La Negra

693.gif

The whole TBC ignorant as **** but I'm glad she had to school them.

Back
Top Bottom