***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Idk, I think the Afro-Latino stuff is relatively new for most people. They may not be used to it

Growing up, I've never heard a Hispanic person claim to be Black. No matter how they looked

Idk, I think the Afro-Latino stuff is relatively new for most people. They may not be used to it

Growing up, I've never heard a Hispanic person claim to be Black. No matter how they looked

I don’t know, Sammy Sosa had a Jheri curl when I was a kid and from then on these Spanish speaking brothas awared me of Afro Latino culture as a kid. Now whether they claim their blackness is another thing

Last edited:
How are you 30 something years old and don't know there's racism in Latin America? :lol: :smh:

Slavery was big in Latin America just like it was over here.

The afro-latina thing is really not confusing if you do some research. It's black cubans, columbians and mexicans.

***** will watch Narcos and City of God. Go to a Red Sox game and see Big Papi hit a homer. Then be in NYC their whole life with a Victor Cruz jersey on...watching him Salsa in the end zone. Watch Pele highlights on YouTube. Watch a movie with Rosario Dawson or Zoe Saldana in it....and be puzzled at the concept of Afro Latinas :smh: :lol:...while READILY grouping Haitians and other people from the Caribbean as “Black”.

Like 80% of the African slaves landed in the Carribeans/South America.

It’s not rocket science. **** crazy.

These aren't conflicting labels.

It's beyond maddening that millions of people seem not to understand this concept.

"Hispanic" simply means people that have a cultural link to Spain. "Latino" is meant to refer to people with cultural ties to Latin America. Racially..."white" and "black" fit into both constructs.

These people are "latin"
n-FUSION-WHITE-628x314.jpg

So are these people

Black-Costa-Rican_t580.jpg

It's like she said, most people don't get it if you not from an Hispanic background or didn't grow up in a state like NY or FL or CA where there's mad Hispanics.

I'm Rican and I got dark family with black features that's darker than her and I got real light family with soft curly hair. I've heard all kinds of **** in my life, it's expected. I like what she stands for, she's breaking **** down to a lot of people that don't know.

***** so damn bad though, ****

Envy and CTG gotta be trolling, especially Envy being from NY. That **** is crazy. On Spanish TV, they always pick mad light hispanics for TV. In the US, they pick white and Italians to play hispanics all the time in roles.

Last edited:
These aren't conflicting labels.

It's beyond maddening that millions of people seem not to understand this concept.

"Hispanic" simply means people that have a cultural link to Spain. "Latino" is meant to refer to people with cultural ties to Latin America. Racially..."white" and "black" fit into both constructs.
k

Who is she and why is she up there?

and people complained about Bernice. :lol:
Difference is this woman actually has a talent/ skill with her music and acting. Bernice is a glorified beverage server that came up. She's fine as tho and respect the hustle.

It was cringe worthy to watch that interview and I rocks with CTG but he was just wild ignorant, shorty was talking about oppression of afro-latin people in the Latin America and their community, this n_ brings up Issa Rae and black women in America. #stoneface. Envy is just slow so it's expected.

I'm not the end all be all on catagorizing people but it goes like this as it pertains to her:

Race: Black
Ethnicity: Latina
Nationality: Dominican
Language: Spanish
Religion: unknown (idk)

If we could all just learn that this is how it should be it makes these arguments with ninjahood and the likes a lot easier imo

I don't understand why ya'll are so worried about Ninja, **** is crazy. When you're hispanic, you claim your country. David Ortiz knows he's dark as hell but he says he's Dominican, he doesn't say he's black. Robinson Cano says he's Dominican, not black. Felix Trinidad told everyone he was PR, not black.

All Dominicans have a little Cardi in them? That **** is mad disrespectful, SMH. Envy a whole clown, dumb as ****. Like saying all blacks are ghetto or some ****.

Charlamagne and I are from the same area in SC and even I understood what she was saying. Wasn't that hard to comprehend at all. He definitely has to be trolling. He was acting like he wanted to get a rise out of her.

Chick is bad though. Plus she said she'll forgive a little cheating :pimp:

Schulz and his white fragility man...it NEVRR fails with him :smh: :lol:

But yeah. CTG was playing dumb today. He’s had these convos before.

This is when I really knew CTG was a clown. Sit there and let a white dude disrespect women there embrace their african roots. He can give entertaining interviews but all pro black talk and "black privilege" seems fake. He's a Stephen A Smith.

We need a new compilation of the dumbest **** DJ Envy says.

This ****** be having me in tears man. Yo just be lost :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom