***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

That Erika Alexander interview was dope. She's very articulate and we share the same views about religion.

Yeah, I don't blame him or Bow Wow. At least Envy didn't try and wife her.
He low key did
He was bringing her EVERYWHERE
It was his wife he wasn’t taking out the house
That’s why folks for the longest thought she was his main
He would be out at the club posted up
Taking pics with ol girl
On vacations with her
The whole 9

I listened to a clip where Envy and his wife was talking about banning Rory from TBC, she sound like a female version of him. Real sensitive and head in the clouds.

He low key did
He was bringing her EVERYWHERE
It was his wife he wasn’t taking out the house
That’s why folks for the longest thought she was his main
He would be out at the club posted up
Taking pics with ol girl
On vacations with her
The whole 9

I watched it and it makes me not want to have kids. The youth is really ****ed up. That kid ain't smart at all. He keep looking to his boys for validation and ****.

The prayer they did at the end was corny. They looking for a meme and attention with that.

He does the millennial thing and calls older people “old” and then talks about doing a wrestling move on a girl to go viral and thinks charting hits equals longevity in music as if we’re supposed to understand that.

I do agree though, this vid will have a lot of views.

I’m old but who was the super tough guy from our era? Pac? Or did we not get to this level because there wasn’t social media

I watched it and it makes me not want to have kids. The youth is really ****ed up. That kid ain't smart at all. He keep looking to his boys for validation and ****.

The prayer they did at the end was corny. They looking for a meme and attention with that.
Prayer? :lol:

Yeah I'm good. I'm not wasting a hour listening to a plant/snitch.

Get this goofy off the air man.

You come through talking extra reckless then try to explain away your cowardice.

His CEO promoting the f*****y need to fall all the way back.

can I get a TL;DW for the last 35 minutes.

Tekashi Hardy is gonna get touched sooner or later. I caught the last 15 mins of the interview and dude wasn't trying to listen to none of them :lol:

There's a difference between being gangsta and stupid. Yall want him to be a stupid gangster and that's not happening. If he gets smoked it's not gonna be from a outsider it's gonna be from some Brooklyn _s

Rap Game Lavar Ball :lol:

There's a difference between being gangsta and stupid. Yall want him to be a stupid gangster and that's not happening. If he gets smoked it's not gonna be from a outsider it's gonna be from some Brooklyn _s

The irony is that whenever these ****** actually get involved in something where someone's life gets taken...then ****** get sad all of a sudden and start talking about how they should have been smarter and it's only supposed to be entertainment :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom