***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

We had plenty of tough guys in our era. West vs East Coast beef brought out everyone that thought they were tough. Gangsta rap was created in the 90s. There was even Bloods and Crips album. It’s what made that era so controversial even if we’re talking strictly from a music perspective. I was a guy from a Bay Area suburb and that music even created fake gangstas where I lived.

I skimmed the interview. I don’t know this dude, don’t care for his music, actually never checked for his music and never will. He’ll burn out soon enough though, I can tell off the gimmick. He’s another young boy rapper coming up off drama. I’m sure his music is as shallow as a puddle.

The thing that gets me though is his desire for someone to test him. He kept claiming that no one will ever touch him in his city, no one will ever yank his chain, he has no problem seeing anyone...that’s a dead man walking man because there are plenty of goons out here who REALLY. DONT. GIVE. A. ****. They WILL pull your card and you WILL die.

If someone was willing to kill 2Pac for talking reckless, someone who actually had depth and did something positive for the world, that tells me that ANYONE is liable to be killed for this kind of dumb ****.

Side note: when Charlamagne was listing his accolades and 69 goes “if it wasn’t for all that I wouldn’t know you” ...So you mean if it wasn’t for the things he was famous for you wouldn’t know him? Isn’t that kind of how fame works? Smh

Only heard about this 69 guy because I saw the chains he bought from JimmyBoi.

Listened to a good portion of that interview. I'm older so his music and aura aren't for me but that is what the teens are into these days. Way to much talking tough for me but, hey if that is the lane that got you here you better live that life regardless of the consequences. If you are willing to make that sacrifice then hats off to you.

I did listen to his Billy song. That was a slapper.

There's a difference between being gangsta and stupid. Yall want him to be a stupid gangster and that's not happening. If he gets smoked it's not gonna be from a outsider it's gonna be from some Brooklyn _s
Felt the response they gave him when he said that was interesting. Went dead silent for a good second.

Erika Alexander was saying some real **** in her interview. These networks will give black people shows and still treat them like **** and sabotage it. All these black shows got the same story of mistreament.

He has a lojny though. He hasnt specifically directed anhtbany at anyone. Everyone is just trying to pick up the cause to be the one who stops him on some Hood hero type business

this dude 69 is half mexican and half pr, how does he get a pass for saying the N word so frequently?
Ricans in New York have always said it and no on blinks an eye.

Hell I’ve seen people of all creeds say the n word tbh. But they would still get looked at crazy for it. In my experience PRs don’t.

Last edited:
Rap Game Lavar Ball :lol:

The irony is that whenever these *****s actually get involved in something where someone's life gets taken...then *****s get sad all of a sudden and start talking about how they should have been smarter and it's only supposed to be entertainment :lol:

In the Words of philosopher Sosa " If you thinkin you was tough & you get Popped Oh Well"

DZAG6QJXkAAWifb.jpg:large

Some's up my facial expression hearing a lot of these ****** speak these days. The World is a ****in Circus these days.

This whole convo is what i imagine is representative of this entire soundcloud/Akademiks generation. A complete disregard of facts, unwillingness to listen, an insistence on playing victim, & complete hypocrisy.

Dude mentioned his hair & Tats several times trying to make it seem like your soft for attacking him, & in the very next sentence called himself an untoachable gangster who's willing to die or take a life for what he says. I've noticed this a lot from that crowd, they like to attract a certain energy & then play up to the i'm just a troll/ i'm not tough, your too old to say something role.

the roll he plays is only effective on the children who believe any of the words coming from his mouth. What these new ****** don't understand is that you can't make a career off Drama, It's flash in the pan ****.

^i think people freely use hispanic rather then latino alot not knowing that their is a difference

In the Words of philosopher Sosa " If you thinkin you was tough & you get Popped Oh Well"

But when Chinx Drugz or Bankroll Fresh...one of these other ****** who music ya'll like gets killed...ya'll don't keep this energy :lol:

It be a bunch of "aww man he was about to blow up"...."the hood always take you when you winning"...."****** was hating".

In a nutshell...I think myself and some others in here just find this kid funny and could give a **** about the other ****. I look at the people who's skin he gets under and infuriates the same way I look at the people who hate Lavar Ball :lol:

****** will misconstrue that as "defending" him...but oh well. I'm objective unlike alot of ****** in here who can't discuss ANYTHING without being on a "side".

Back
Top Bottom