***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

What happened to the TBC bot?

TBC higher ups realized the YT revenue they were losing. They cleaned up everything online and all the accounts reposting their stuff. It used to be like ten fake Breakfast Club YouTube accounts collecting views. Now they have one main one and Puff's joint.

Watched the Pleasure P interview and realized how awfully bad these 3 are at actually interviewing. Between CTG constantly playing dumb, Yee with the unnecessary drama and gossip, and Envy just being a beige idiot they are really bad at what they do.
I think they pick and choose when to play dumb, especially CTG. Like that Teddy Riley one is great(even Envy asked good questions). Their interview with Cedric was great.

Watched the Pleasure P interview and realized how awfully bad these 3 are at actually interviewing. Between CTG constantly playing dumb, Yee with the unnecessary drama and gossip, and Envy just being a beige idiot they are really bad at what they do.
Yee is good for the ‘well I heard _____, do you wanna clear that up?’ when they’re dead in the middle of a mildly interesting topic.:lol:

I think that's how Teddy Riley talk all the time. :lol:

Every time I heard him speak he sound like that. Him and Devante got a permanent "talk on the R&B record" voice.

Jonah interview was dope. Seems like a really good dude and was genuinely happy to be on there . Also knows a lot more about rap than me and most people I know lol

Going to check the film out for sure

Charlemagne is such a weenie .

Can't wait for the film , trailer already hit me in the feels .

Just copped some new F4's and a fresh pack of reds for the setup .

Should be the best silver screen representation of us since Larry Clarks' "Kids" .

Skate crew memories :smile:

edit : "How someone treats someone that they can get something from , speaks nothing of their character . Might as well not have even happened .
It's how you treat people that you don't need anything from . That stuff stays with you your whole life."

Facts

Last edited:
I always thought the other two were funny as ****, DC used to annoy me but he funny to me now. I’m a check out the podcast.

The end was funny as hell, the last 20 minutes. Talking about sex, condoms, CTG's name and his Timbs. **** funny. I'm definitely checking out the podcast.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom