***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

He was in the league for ten years b. Do you realize how many players don't make it ten years? How many wish they could stay in ten years?

He's getting an NBA pension when he hits 55.
I mean he did good financially but on the court he was a bust. He had a ton of hype in high school and got to the league and basically disappeared and bounced around, never cracked 10 a game. Ain't like he was some 2nd Rd pick that went under the radar.

I mean he did good financially but on the court he was a bust. He had a ton of hype in high school and got to the league and basically disappeared and bounced around, never cracked 10 a game. Ain't like he was some 2nd Rd pick that went under the radar.
He was talkin bout Alston

Shawty was real as ish with this interview. I like hood chicks like her. Wonder how the interview would have went if JT or Angela Yee was there.

I know he broke the NYC scoring record but collectively his whole class was weak especially being sandwiched between 2003 and 2006.

He did have the hype but i didn’t expect for him to even be close to Stephon

:lol: Funny you can tell who they pick and choose who to press or suck off. Watching Juicy J drop F bombs everywhere and them doing it with him and celebrating the old 3 6 vulgarity, to the Van Lathan interview and they told him no cussing.

That girl is so ****in country, shut that **** off quick.

Juicy killing me in this Gucci Yankees suit.

Once everybody found out Steph was bassy cousin they expected him to be the next Steph. The slam cover, shoe deal, Espn gassing him and showing their games, the doc (one of my favorite joints), job Co sign. I fell for the hype as a kid but if he was coming out today I would laugh and call him overrated. He did well for himself sticking around as long as he did. Unathletic undersized Pg who couldn’t really shoot.

I feel like NYC High school prospects were just getting hyped during that era like him and Lenny Cooke as prime examples

Once everybody found out Steph was bassy cousin they expected him to be the next Steph. The slam cover, shoe deal, Espn gassing him and showing their games, the doc (one of my favorite joints), job Co sign. I fell for the hype as a kid but if he was coming out today I would laugh and call him overrated. He did well for himself sticking around as long as he did. Unathletic undersized Pg who couldn’t really shoot.

Lenny Cooke is a bust, a 10 year vet isn't a bust.

He was a late lottery pick.

There were expectations around him before the SLAM cover. People really thought he was going to be the next guy when he was in High School. One of the few guys I really think could have benefitted from maturing a bit more in college under Pitino.

He would have been exposed. He was a six foot point guard without excellent quickness.

Chris Paul is rare, not the norm.

Back
Top Bottom