OFFICIAL BROOKLYN NETS BANDWAGON JUMP

laugh.gif
 at the thought of a fitted with a ball wearing snapback

logos are terrible, wonder how the jerseys will look like. they need a star player though, if d-will stays im on the bandwagon

You already know I copped a tee the minute they started handing out flyers downtown. I been waiting for the move to become official and the day has come.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Hermosa Beach

Originally Posted by G Stacks

Originally Posted by Mayor of NYC

I'm going to be a fan regardless of who they sign but Knick fans should definitely jump ship. Knicks has been lethargic since Ewing. I'm just done.
Troll of trolls over here.
laugh.gif

the knicks are a disgrace to basketball,  they have no honor or respect.

why lose with the orange and the blue when you can win with the jigga man and the net nation.

the knicks will be contracted in 5 years if they keep up what their doing while the nets are winning titles once lebron passes the torch.

roll.gif
Wait this guy said one of the historic original NBA franchises would be contracted?! Wow!
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by Oasis

I can't believe OP is encouraging abandoning your team. These front-runners disgust me, no shame what so ever. 
I have no respect for bandwagoners, absolutely none. 
30t6p3b.gif

Nice try, you'll have to troll harder than that.
aint that that frontrunner4life dude?
laugh.gif
Don't ever compare frontrunner4life to me, I'm one of the most legit posters of all time.

Sorry but coming from the Marlins fan I would tell you to expect nothing. Nobody wants to play for the Nets and I'm still wondering what's going to happen to Deron.

I can't believe OP is encouraging abandoning your team. These front-runners disgust me, no shame what so ever. 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
. How can I be a front runner for a team that hasn't smelled the playoffs since Jason Kidd? I'm putting myself on the "bandwagon" primarily based on the location they are moving to. I live 15 blocks away from the Barclays Center..I'm from Brooklyn....I was actually at the Modells today across from the Arena. I still support the Knicks but I'm declaring myself a fan of the Brooklyn Nets. I want to make it clear now, just in case they make a run next year. You don't understand what it means to have MY actual neighborhood ( Brooklyn ) associated with a National Basketball Association team. It means A lot and I will be in full support, win or lose...it's Brooklyn, b. straight up. The most thorough borough

sick.gif

....one of the saddest things in this country are people in the urban community that feel some fabricated allegiance to a state/city/county/borough/block/street that will never love them back.  

Has anyone checked on season ticket prices... I wouldnt mind going to the Arena a few times considering Knicks tickets are as if they have won the championship 10 years in a row
also im a big fan of Marshon Brooks and i see him becoming an all star player soon. However i Will NEVER cheer for bumass Brook Lopez

But if they keep Deron

Deron

Brooks

Crash

Humphries (One of their sure to be top 3 picks)

Lopez

That team in the east should have 0 problems making the playoffs in the east.

It just got worse with the snapback on the ball with the logo on it
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Jay is out of touch.
seasoned vet wrote:
one of the saddest things in this country are people in the urban community that feel some fabricated allegiance to a state/city/county/borough/block/street that will never love them back. 
Of the course the borough won't love us back, it's just land and buildings incapable of emotion.
tyisny wrote:

But if they keep Deron

Deron

Brooks

Crash

Humphries (One of their sure to be top 3 picks)

Lopez

That team in the east should have 0 problems making the playoffs in the east.

As a Knicks fan, I gotta say you sound delusional b.

It's the east if your pushing 40 wins you have a legit shot at the playoffs
laugh.gif
. I refuse to believe a team with D-Will, Crash & Brook, some decent role players And a added Star rookie wouldnt be able to duplicate that success if healthy

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
. How can I be a front runner for a team that hasn't smelled the playoffs since Jason Kidd? I'm putting myself on the "bandwagon" primarily based on the location they are moving to. I live 15 blocks away from the Barclays Center..I'm from Brooklyn....I was actually at the Modells today across from the Arena. I still support the Knicks but I'm declaring myself a fan of the Brooklyn Nets. I want to make it clear now, just in case they make a run next year. You don't understand what it means to have MY actual neighborhood ( Brooklyn ) associated with a National Basketball Association team. It means A lot and I will be in full support, win or lose...it's Brooklyn, b. straight up. The most thorough borough

sick.gif

....one of the saddest things in this country are people in the urban community that feel some fabricated allegiance to a state/city/county/borough/block/street that will never love them back.  

what should sadden you is not the members of the community but rather the leaders who do the fabricating.
What do you think of people who love their countries? 

some of y'all need to stop acting like Deron is staying, y'all know he's going back home to Dallas

Back
Top Bottom